Parts 1994 Lexus SC400 1UZ for sale

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lowridnman

Hey I got a 1UZ out of a 94 SC400 for sale it has auto bellhousing, uncut wiring harness, computers, sensors, manifolds, and flexplate. Pretty much only missing A\C compressor and power steering pump. It is a rear sump engine was going to put into a supra but had title issues the was goingto put into 54 chevy but bought an LS that needed a trans and used the trans off it to fix the LS and decided to keep my chevy a chevy anyway pretty much everything but a trans and mounts to drop into a supra or anything else really. I resealed the oil pans already and replaced the rear main and resealed the housing for it too. Asking $600. I live in South Carolina, USA zip code 29070 would rather pick up but will ship and handle at buyers expense I can take pics of whatever and post them on here any offers I would rather have posted on here.

1uz.jpg

Well I can check but you know it may be a good bit to ship it that far and package it. But my cousin works for UPS so I will get with him and he can put me with the right people. I am motivated to sell so will go out of my way to make it happen.

Hey spped lab I've gotten quotes from 510 dollars up to 720 rounded amounts but depends on if you are at a commercial address or residential and if you need a lift gate delivery or if you got a way to get it off yourself like a forklift or docking bay. Still looking into other shipping options. You can compare rates yourself and I can accomodate. Still looking into wellington NZ for you, pajman.

Hey dude sorry about the delay I been out of work but started back today and forgot to get the VIN off the engine but We now have a new baby boy Bryan Wyatt Davis born Aug 30th 1:19 am 9lbs 8ozs. Will have your info tomorrow though.

CONGRATS!!!! and you named him right!!! lol, my name is Bryan too- it will get mispelled thri his life (brian, byron, brain etc) just tell him you spelled it with a Y because Y is the male chromosome!!!

let me know on the engine when you can

ok well did FINALLY remember to get VIN off the engine, but on TIS I dont have any history but I was wrong about the year of the engine it is a 95 but here is the info I did get from it:

Division: LEXUSModel: SC400Grade: StandardModel Year: 1995
clear.png
Drive Type: 2WDBody Type: 2Dr. CoupeEngine Family: 8-cylinder - 1UZTransmission: Date of First Use: 03/13/1995 Line Off Date: 12/14/1994 Plant Code: N - TMC PLANT - JAPAN
clear.png
VIN: JT8-UZ30C-3S0047348 Standard Equipment:Click here to display
Click here to hide
(Download in progress....)
clear.png
Exterior Color: 0202, BLACK Interior Color: LE06, IVORY Interior Trim Color: LE, * Interior Fabric: L, *
clear.png
Accessories:CF : Carpeted Floor Mats DC : Remote Lexus 12-CD Auto-Changer ML : Carpeted Trunk Mat RF : Color-Keyed Rear Spoiler SR : Power Tilt and Slide Moonroof with Sunshade WL : Wheel Locks

going to get one of our service advisors to get info off the dealership database cause it was serviced here. Post that in a bit.

ok pulled our dealers history and I got the engine in 05 it was wrecked in early 05 and our history goes back to 04 the timing belt was done here also at either the 102k miles or 108k miles repair will post pic of t-belt sticker on engine but sure it is one of those two mileages. Need to sell!!

IMAG0241.jpg

UPDATE!!! Still for sale but if someone buys it soon will include a goo drebuildable 1MZ-FE for free just need to clear out stuff I dont need or want!! thanks for looking