Search results

1. D

factory 4wd 1uz

hmmm wack a turbo on that and you would have a toyzilla :) ... yeah definately wouldnt mind one of those... dont think i have ever heard of or seen one in oz though
  2. D

my aw11 mr2 project

Cant wait mate... Make sure you make a "How To" Guide for the rest of us to follow in your footsteps... one word "pioneer"
  3. D

my aw11 mr2 project

First order for a V8 Mr2 right here...
  4. D

my aw11 mr2 project

Comeon you must give us more information than that mate.... How much cutting was required? What trans you using? Has it been engineered.... What is required with this swap... O by the way.. ABSOLUTELY awesome IDEA
  5. D

American V8 Swaps into Lexus?

nope, LS1 is 10kgs lighter than the 1uzfe..... i dont have the exact stats on me, but i did a lot of research into a while ago..
  6. D

Blown EA Flacon Pics

So whens the big day? whens she going to be turned over... make sure u get a vid so we can listen to the music...
  7. D

Lexus V8 into EH Holden

sorry: meant to post somewhere else
  8. D

Quater mile time in v8 silvia

I know an LS1 fits in the FD rx7... so maybe a 1uz-fe will (LS1 is smaller in size).. Why the change ?? You not happy with the S13?
  9. D

Quater mile time in v8 silvia

just wondering if a dry sump setup would be worthwhile ? What do you think a dry sump setup would be worth ($) edit: sorry for thread mining
  10. D

1UZ into a Commodore

How is the VL running ? Does the 1uz have enough NA torque to keep u satisfied... or is forced induction a must (u are planing on a turbo or 2 yeah)?
  11. D

1uz -> S4 (2000 model) is it possible ?

I dont actually have an audi... just some random thoughts went through my head and i wondered if it had been done before..... Thought you guys would be the best people to ask..... guess i will have to find some audi guys and find out how big the engine bay is .. thanks anyways just...
  12. D

1uz -> S4 (2000 model) is it possible ?

Hi guys, Being the experts on all things 1uz i was just wondering if you guys know if its possible to fit a 1uz in the engine bay of an S4.. . one of these bad boys ... http://www.ktrperformance.com/gallery/Project_Cars/KTR_S4/s4_main.htm what about in an ordinary a4 of the same...
  13. D

toyota V12

all i care about is WHERE can you get them from ? and how much nobody i know of has even heard of someone stocking one..
  14. D

1uzfe vs VH45DE

gees... that nissan engine looks pretty damn sweet.. anyone know if its easy to hook a manual gear box upto them
  15. D

$20 000 1uz???

coffee i guess u live in a place where ignorance is bliss.... there are dozens of LS1's with stock internels running more than 600kW... most of them supercharged.... but a few turbo's..... just go to www.ls1.com.au read and be educated The LS1 is incredibly durable....... they don't...
  16. D

5.0 Stroker

so whats the maximum bore possible on the 1uz, while maintaining structure rigidity ??? thats all i care about :P
  17. D

5.0 Stroker

absolutely awesome if there was a set list of instructions and a defined cost for this sort of thing i think a lot more people would do it..... theres something nice about the name 5 litre o and the torque would be fantastic so whats the plan BORE: 91mm STROKE: 96mm or...
  18. D

Which Motor?

i smell bullshit on that one but ill eat humble pie if its right
  19. D

1UZ fits in Supra!

exactly what i was thinking lex
  20. D

Yet another 1uz mk4 supra

edit: my bad All i can say is TT V8 supra (i want one)