Search results

1. C

Trade Non immobilized 1UZ VVTi, 3UZ ECUs

George, PM on the way...
  2. C

Wanted WTB: 1UZ VVTi engine

Hmmm, interesting; I hadn't considered a JDM motor. Can you email me some pictures? Would you sell without the transmission? Also, any chance you have the security immobilizer stuff? (key, amplifier, etc)
  3. C

Wanted WTB: 1UZ VVTi engine

Looking for a 98+ VVTi engine to swap into a project vehicle. I prefer a complete setup (ECU, harness, accessories, manifolds, etc) but will consider a longblock if the price is right.
  4. C

Parts FS: 2000 Lexus GS400 V8 Engine and Trans 1uzfe vvti

Does this include the key, immobilizer, ECU, etc? Basically all the security stuff required for a swap into a non-vvti vehicle?
  5. C

Parts Front sump tundra pan

Is this still available?
  6. C

Wanted WTB: Tundra Oil Pan Setup

Looking for a front sump oil pan setup from a Tundra (like the one pictured). I need the sump, pan, pick-up tube and dipstick.
  7. C

Wanted WTB - LS400 oil pan & pick-up tube

Looking for an oil pan (just the lower half) and a pick-up tube from an LS400 (front sump).
  8. C

Wanted WTB: Fuel Injectors

Yeah, sorry guys, I should've posted sooner! I got the injectors and now the 1UZ is running great! :beerchug:
  9. C

Awesome! Thanks David!
  10. C

Looking for the dark greenish-blue 251cc injectors for an SC400. Need at least two, but will take a complete set if the price is right!
  11. C

Parts Injectors

Do you have the part number for the 251's?
  12. C

Parts Injectors

Hmm...interesting. I can never seem to find SC specific stuff, namely the fuel injectors. If they're the same as the LS's though...might make it a little easier! That being said...David, are the "251cc" injectors still available?? :wink1:
  13. C

Parts Injectors

Sent you a PM. Do you still have the SC400 injectors for sale? (Please say yes, please say yes... :yup: )
  14. C

Misfiring in #5 & #7

Did some more troubleshooting today and the motor is still consistently missing. I decided to concentrate on one cylinder at a time and chose #5 since it's a little easier to get to... I did a compression check and it was strong at about 190. Next I checked the resistance on the crankshaft...
  15. C

Misfiring in #5 & #7

Wasn't the cold start injector discontinued in '93+ 1UZ's? My motor is from a '97 SC400 and I don't think I remember seeing one...
  16. C

Misfiring in #5 & #7

After completing my engine swap (97 1UZ into a 98 4Runner), the motor started right up but was misfiring badly. It seemed to smooth out at higher RPM's but shakes violently under light load (around 1200-1500 RPM). I was finally able pull the codes and came up with this: P0300 - Random/Multiple...
  17. C

Unable to connect to ECU...

Success!! I'm finally able to connect to the ECU!!! I was on the phone with Doc Tweak yesterday and asked him about the pin-outs on the OBD-II connector. Looking at the 4Runner's port, it had pins at 16, 4, 5, and 7. This made sense with what I'd read; most Asian vehicles use this ISO 9141...
  18. C

Yeah, I've done all of that already...cleaned the contacts, re-did the chasis/block grounds, checked continuity, etc. It just seems like I'm missing something; like there should be another wire or connection that needs to be made somewhere...
  19. C

OBD-II connection issues After troubleshooting just about everything, I decided to try a new computer. I hooked it up and still have the same problem of not being able to connect to the ECU. :34: So now I'm officially out of ideas. The way I understood it, the 12V+ wire and one of the...
  20. C

Hey fellas, I've been on the forum for a while but haven't really posted that much. I just recently completed my swap, putting a 1UZ from a 97' SC400 into my '98 4Runner. I had Doc over at Phoenix Tuning do the harness conversion for me. Well, the big problem I'm facing right now is not...