1. 1

Engine Bay Contest

I vot for Peewee His engine bay is more 'old skool' cool
  2. 1

Twin Turbo Supra 5 Speed Transmission on Ebay

Yup, that box is definitely a W series
  3. 1

I'm New, Don't Shoot

Hi Jugg_head, Pretty much all of the questions that you're looking to have answered have all been posted here at one time or another. Just do a search on some key words, like R154, manual, in fact look at the post 'manual in SC400' for some good info. Spend time digging through the threads, and...
  4. 1

Crown UZS131 Wiring Diagram

V8Celica, The crank angle sensor picks up that the engine is turning. There's a whole lot of magic in the ecu box that makes it all happen - quite remarkable really. n
  5. 1

Tricking the ECU with 5 Speed Tranny

Thanks Kdog for clearing that up for me. Its only a matter of time now before the 'lux is totally ready. Cheers N
  6. 1

LS400 with 5 Speed

Yo Lex, the best thing to do is get yourself a 3SGTE fly wheel, redrill the bolt holes, some say get the ring gear reversed - doesn't matter too much, and sort out a thrust bearing, clutch fork etc, with an adapter plate from one of the reputable Ozzy suppliers. I reckon that this forum...
  7. 1

Tricking the ECU with 5 Speed Tranny

KDog, Firstly, thank you so much for providing circuit diagrams for the mighty 1UZ. You should be proud of the hundreds of enthusiasts that have you to thank for helping bring their projects to life! Now, I know I'm sounding like a broken record here, and must be the 1 zillionth person to...