Search results

1. V

Toyota/Lexus/Scion Expo - May 14-15,2005 in Chesapeak, VA

Toyota - Lexus - Scion Exposition http://www.tlsexpo.net May 14-15 2005 the event will be held in Chesapeake, VA in the Greenbrier section of the city (a stone's throw from Interstate 64) with accommodations within walking distances from the site. the dyno portion of the event has...
  2. V

Removing Starter

the easiest way to remove the starter is from the top... this is by removing the whole intake manifold by just unbolting the lower runners from the head and by doing this so you will have access to the starter and it will be held by two long bolts for the starter and a couple of small bolts for...
  3. V

Supercharger with Clutch

these set-ups has been run long time already on factory supercharged MK1 MR2 w/ 4agze and also the previa w/ 2tzfze engine to name a few... isn't it there someone here fabricating a twin supercharger using two toyota units w/ this clutch set-up
  4. V

TOYOTA oil & filter vs. others?

as my experience with my toyota powered cars... I have run mobil1 synthetic with toyota filters... never have used other filters rather than toyota filters
  5. V

Manual Conversion

elhsupra... how much did it cost you to get the set you got from CRS shipped to US... let me know???
  6. V

1984 MA61 (MKII) Supra Diff

MKIV diffs are pretty strong... they do survive some single digit runs... Street class MKIV runs in 8's with stock diff
  7. V

2005 2UZ VVT-i

no they did not...
  8. V

2005 2UZ VVT-i

The additionanal power is from the addition the Variable Valve Timing w/ Intelligence (VVT-i)
  9. V

1984 MA61 (MKII) Supra Diff

I have a 1985 MA67 Supra... with a 4.10 LSD... the MK67 diff is not that strong as a MKIV supra diff... it is a 7.5 2 pinion LSD if your car is equipped with LSD... well the best upgrade we have done is to get a taller diff ratio to the like of 3.727 3.50 3.42 3.24... so to the likes of a 1UZFE...
  10. V

Supercharged 1UZ MK2 Supra

the three hoses entering the side of the engine is for the Air/water intercooler... he has a intercooler in the intake plenum... as per I think it is
  11. V

Supercharged 1UZ MK2 Supra

so what is the recipe for this fine art of machinery... this car has been a talk already at celicasupra.com as per looking at your engine bay... I see a air/water intercooler
  12. V

2005 2UZ VVT-i

alright guys... to confirm on the power increase on the new 4.7L 2UZFE VVT-i engine for the 2005 Tundras... the engine is now producing 285 hp... test drive results on the seat of the pants it is very strong and pulls harder compared to the 2004 model... and also with the 5 speed automatic it is...
  13. V

Tundra Header work on LS400 or SC400

That us why I always check any headers, manifolds that I order for true flatness has encountered a not true turbo manifold on a B18C1 engine for a Honda that I was building for my buddy
  14. V

Soarer V8 Manual Conversion

The R154 to W58 lenght is different... the R154 is longer but I am not sure by how much... and I am with the 3 different shifter position in the W58 box as per the R154 R154 tranny has a bellhousing thaat will bolt in a JZ block... 1JZGTE on JZA70 (MK3 Supra 2.5 1JZGTE)
  15. V

1UZ-FE into a mkii 85 supra

The MK2 supra came stock with rack and pinion.... as per having the driver side exhaust manifold would have to be modified for it is a tight fit on the stock units... might have fabricate on a one-off headers for the MK2 supra (shorty)
  16. V

Forged Dish Pistons

I have been using Ross custom pistons on my 6MGTE supra engine and I have not have any problems with them at all.... I have a friend who runs them on 2.2 L Chrysler turbo engines running 20+ psi w/ nitrous and he has not yet encounter a problem with the pistons at all... jsut the rods to be...
  17. V

Bellhousing compatibility 1UZ,1UZ VVTi,2UZ,3UZ

As I have remeber from the 2JZGTE engines with Getrag 6speed tranny did not come with seperate transmission bellhousing but insted it is incomperated witht he transmission... the bellhousing on Getrags is not seperate piece
  18. V

Twin Turbo Supra 5 Speed Transmission on Ebay

as for being a steel case it would classify it a W series box which is a W50 or something but not a W58 due to the fact that an alloy case is a W58
  19. V

Custom made sumps

and as per the HONDA guys they use their famous HONDABOND caution!!! color is gray
  20. V

Bellhousing compatibility 1UZ,1UZ VVTi,2UZ,3UZ

that is right and being the UZ series engines being RWD / 4WD set-up it would not have a problem with bellhousing fitting at all