Search results

1. B

thermosat hose to top or bottom of radiator??

hay thanks for the info guys happy motoring
  2. B

thermosat hose to top or bottom of radiator??

can any one tell me which radiator hose goes to thermosat on 1uzfe???. and do pull electric radiator fans werk beter than push fans???
  3. B

Another 1UZ into Toyota pickup(hilux) thread...

Rod thanks for that, i do have aftermarket ecu wich opperates on vaccum/map so it sounds like it will be ok cheers 4 ur help.
  4. B

Another 1UZ into Toyota pickup(hilux) thread...

throttel body possition? hi guys iam puting 1 of my 1uz's in2 my jet boat and with the "high rise" exhust system that iam using, iam unable to keep the T/B in it's current location(across rocker cover). iam going to be using a slightly larger T/B off a 350 chev which is a whole lot less...
  5. B

operating temp???

thanks for your help guys much appreciated
  6. B

operating temp???

iam running 95 on and 91 off, and when the fans kick in they turn back off kick back in than turn off, i think this is due to water temp fluctuation i dnt unerstand it.
  7. B

operating temp???

can any one please tell me wot the 1uz running temp should be or when the fans normally kick in? cheers
  8. B

tranny solinoids???

thank you very much lambo it does acctully make sence. cheers.
  9. B

tranny solinoids???

can any one please send me sum info regarding which solinoid(s) opperate which gears.cheers
  10. B

does any 1 have any info on the 3a550 tranny?

Any information, like maybe what cars the came from, but mainly the soilinodes. mine has a six pin plug and dont have a clue on which one is which. Any imformation would be much appreciated. cheers Adam.
  11. B

Crown UZS131 Wiring Diagram

triptronic device k dog i read the FAQ on the triptronic devive u were talking about and it also has 2 gboxes it will run, mine is electronicaly controlled but my gbox serial numbers dnt match either of the ones u descibed will mine still work?