Search results

1. UCF11

3UZ-FE Tachometer pulse / signal type

Hi guys Does anyone know what pulse the 3UZ rpm/tacho output is from the ECU? I know the old 1UZ via one ignitor is effectively a 4 cylinder output tacho (2 pulse?) Just need to workout if I need a signal adaptor / converter (eg dakota digital SGI8) to go between the 3UZ ECU output and...
  2. UCF11

Parts FS Universal Transmission Controller PCS TCM-2000

PCS (Powertrain Control Solutions) TCM-2000 Automatic controller. $850 USD + Shipping. 6 months old. In perfect condition. Only selling due to project direction change Full featured automatic transmission controller, can do nearly any 4, 5 and 6 speed automatic from the 1980s to...
  3. UCF11

Wanted WTD 1997-2000 V8 VVTi Intake pipe

Hi Guys, Looking for the intake pipe & flexible join between the airbox and engine throttle body that goes on the VVTi SC400 models, as pictured. Also need shipping to Auckland City, New Zealand if possible. Circled in red on the right.
  4. UCF11

V8 Engines, 1UR-FSE vs 1UR-FE

Hey lads. I'm quite perplexed at my findings. Theres these two engine in the newer 2006+ Lexus GS460, and LS460, plus a few other models. Where I am baffled is some sources are saying for the 1UR-FE, 347hp and 460nm.... While others claim the Direction injection of the fancy 1UR-FSE...
  5. UCF11

1GZ Porsche swap

Good stuff, looks like its coming together really well. Subscribed!
  6. UCF11

2JZ-FSE D4 spoecifications

Hey lads. Just on the hunt for a factory power and torque curve chart & specifications for the quirky 2JZ-FSE direct injection version of the engine from the Toyota Brevis / Crown range of the early 2000s. I'm just curious to see a direct comparison to the regular vvti 2jz-ge. Cheers
  7. UCF11

Parts FS: A650e Auto Valve Body upgrade ITP Trans (shift kit)

No worries. Where did you normally get them done in Australia? I sent this one to Import performance trans in New York for John to do. Went well in my E36 V8 5 speed.
  8. UCF11

Parts FS: A650e Auto Valve Body upgrade ITP Trans (shift kit)

Hi there, I have here for a sale an A650e Valve body / shift kit modified by ITP Transmission in New York. (Modification costs $780 USD alone!) This has been modified to a stage 1.5 level giving nice firm crisp shifts, no more slurring from gear to gear. The valve body originally came...
  9. UCF11

Wanted Wanted, Fan idler pulley, 16371-50030

Hey, After the idler pulley that drives the vicous fan, believe the part number is 16371-50030 But it looks like this Let me know if you have one, I also require it sent to New Zealand
  10. UCF11

1GZ Porsche swap

Exactly. 1GZ is far superior engine in terms of quality and design than the dated 80s spec M70 BMW V12. Horrible boat anchor engines as far as I'm concerned!
  11. UCF11

Wanted WTD, SC400 1997-2000 5 speed auto driveshaft

Hi Guys, as per title after a stock drivehsaft for, SC400 1997-2000 5 speed auto A650E These run a larger yoke than the earlier 4 speed type. PM me if you have any such parts!
  12. UCF11

VVTi Goodness into a Triumph Stag

That is a great setup. The 5 speed A650e is a good gearbox, nice decent ratios.
  13. UCF11

Stock ECU Compatibility (JDM vs USA?)

I recall the issue between the ECUs is the O2 sensor setup between the JDM version using 2 and the America version using 4... Is this potentially the reason they can't work?
  14. UCF11

Stock ECU Compatibility (JDM vs USA?)

I have a 1992 - 1994 1UZ with a JDM Celsior ECU, part number 89661 50170 or 89661 50171 that has been repaired a couple of times and has finally given up for good. The ECU has a 34, 22, 16, 28 pin configuration I'm having trouble finding a stock JDM replacement locally, I'm aware too...
  15. UCF11

E30 BMW 1uz vvti manual

I like the way you painted the manifold and cam covers. I've always been annoyed at the way the VVTi engines looked as stock, but yours shows they can be made quite presentable! Good job. Hah, I see we have both used BMW ZF power steering tanks. I have one from an old 535i that is now the...
  16. UCF11

E30 BMW 1uz vvti manual

I bet, its a great combination, I've done a similar setup in an E36, such a blast to drive!
  17. UCF11

E30 BMW 1uz vvti manual

Very nice job, that would go very well indeed. Pitty your in Australia, would have been good to have a gander!
  18. UCF11

1UZ-FE E36 Coupe Conversion

Thanks guys. Yeah, I realised that with the manifold, but this was the only fesiable way to do it with the limited space. It's certainly increased the power/torque across the range compared to the stock manifolds, and made the exhaust note much more clean sounding.
  19. UCF11

BMW E36 Coupe conversion

Well, It has taken it's time but my cars very nearly complete. I've finally got the last few minor things to get sorted for the certification for February. Over the last few months I addressed all the main issues I needed to address, it meant replacing the whole front suspension setup so now...
  20. UCF11

1UZ-FE E36 Coupe Conversion

Well, It has taken it's time but my cars very nearly complete. I've finally got the last few minor things to get sorted for the certification for February. Over the last few months I addressed all the main issues I needed to address, it meant replacing the whole front suspension setup so now...