Search results

1. hypronet

Project Thread 3.3ltr whipple into Ls400

Hi, yeah you could say that in a way? Had a HSV Senator for 6yrs an wanted a change an was flipping between BMW 7 series or LS400 then I found this car. I've had this car now just over 12yrs, got it with 112,000kms on the clock, 1 previous owner, has all options except frig an sunroof, now it...
  2. hypronet

Richwood Technologies Supercharger Manifold

Yes she can be a thirsty pig if you us too much of a lead foot but ain't that bad cuisin, well is one of many draw backs of supercharger over turbo? Supercharger run boost from idle hence more fuel where turbo kicks in 1/3 to 1/2 rev till reline so half as thirsty? Harder to cool blower charged...
  3. hypronet

When I sat down an start this built I wanted that higher revving boosted v8 hence my goal was 9500@35psi an about 1200hp, did about 3mths of research an numbers say its possible so I did it? At about 10,500rpm I'm getting close to the limit of this blower setup unless I drop psi to 28psi, me...
  4. hypronet

Wanted Daizen Sway Bar Bushings for 99 LS400

Hi, I gave whiteline@minto a spare set of STD swapbars for 92 ls400 which hole bars to use to make mine up which where 32mm solid front (very tight fit) an 22 solid rear with attachments to suit airbags suspension, and that shop has now been closed an it wasn't that expensive to get made.
  5. hypronet

Hi, I think I was looking at an tested a jza80 on my ls400 put wonted fit due to my setup...

Hi, I think I was looking at an tested a jza80 on my ls400 put wonted fit due to my setup (supercharge v8). There be a market for them as they allow air an coil over for frontends so why not?
  6. hypronet

Hi, have sorry not been online for long time. Supra, soarer an celicas where made on the same...

Hi, have sorry not been online for long time. Supra, soarer an celicas where made on the same production line till late 90's so a lot of them are interchangeable. I'm sure it's 97 ls400 became interchangeable with soarer when lexus setup it's own new production line while earlier ls400 had...
  7. hypronet

I've also picked up another car which slow things down a bit too, 96 S2 TRD supra
  8. hypronet

Here are a couple of pics of set up an car. At this point in time the car is off the road as after driving around on soft tune the auto was fried after 700kms. I was running twin trans coolers an box was tricked up with Teflon clutch tweak valve body an 3500 stallie. I was in the process of...
  9. hypronet

Hi guys, sorry not been on for long time. Yes Bulletcars is only place now that has manifold but the casting isn't as thick as a richwood who's design was for drag racing (think first customer was piranha racing using 6ltr psi blower). You are right with a couple of things Zuffen with the...
  10. hypronet

In Australia Bulletcars in qld is only place I know off now since andrew Mueller stopped making...

In Australia Bulletcars in qld is only place I know off now since andrew Mueller stopped making them.
  11. hypronet

need some advice for a 1990 lexus ls400 supercharged stored for 12 years

Hi, have you change the fuel in this cause fuel separates over time an goes off also can leave a gum in pump, filter, line an injectors so first thing I would do is flush the fuel system. Pulling out the plug an cranking it over would allow you to check all plugs are firing correctly an no harm...
  12. hypronet

the 2.9 is a little bit smaller then the 3.3, in HxWxL but not by much. You may find that you will need to use a scoop, supercharger should clear but its the drive gear you will have clearance issues with. If your running low boost, your top pulley will be bigger then a high boost pulley so...
  13. hypronet

NEW T56 to 1UZ System

no need to be sorry that is correct, holden is gto there are a couple of different t56 box's, have a look at the 2 links an this may help u out with some info. the way to go is, pick a very common box u have, say ls1, look for a HD 10 1/2" clutch kit (both ford an chev have clutchs) to suit...
  14. hypronet

NEW T56 to 1UZ System

HI flyinryanp, this is a hd street/strip option that neil can proved as a kit for a sc400 which has been tested an works. ls never came out as a manual, so finding a std clutch an flywheel will be fun to find, an the lt1 clutch is too large to fit inside bellhousing. the other option is get a...
  15. hypronet

I dont think that will be a issue, i think the throttle body mounting plate is more off a problem if u have a good look, as it is higher then the pulley an u can always go for a smaller pulley anyway.
  16. hypronet

Yeah i know off the harrop 1's but they are a bit smaller then this 1 from whipple.
  17. hypronet

has anyone seen the new whipple frontmount Supercharger yet, here is a pic of the new design of a 2.9ltr charger.
  18. hypronet

Parts 1UZ > T56 Adaptor Plates

i am aware of 2 cad drawing for the t56/tr6060 you can get the cad drawing off ebay an get the plate machined up? or go to the www.v-eight.com website the ebay site will re-direct you to www.v-eight.com http://www.v-eight.com/tech_forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=759 hope this helps you out...
  19. hypronet

True, there was still about 50kw or so i think with better cooling. Yeah i final got my WI kit too, coolingmist 250psi pump with dual solenoids an a couple of 180 an 250cc injectors, the solenoids will be used to create a dual stage WI system pre an post SC. I know what u mean there, i did say...