Search results

1. D

Crown Speed Sensor - Blue/Red Wire?

Hello all, I have a Crown engine and have managed to wire up everything ok however there is one wire i need to trace which is missing. Can someone please tell me where the Blue/Red wire that comes off the speed sensor should end up? I have traced this wire to a grey plug which is where it...
  2. D

Crown Speed Sensor - Blue/Red wire?

Hello all, I have a Crown engine and have managed to wire up everything ok however there is one wire i need to trace which is missing. Can someone please tell me where the Blue/Red wire that comes off the speed sensor should end up? I have traced this wire to a grey plug which is where it...
  3. D

Help Wanted: Fuel Issue?

Thanks guys, If the cold start is only used when below 0deg C then my issue must be the injectors in that case. Would there be any other possible issues if it only starts and runs when its warm?
  4. D

Help Wanted: Fuel Issue?

Hello all. Hoping someone can help diagnose an issue i have. Heres the run down of whats happening. When the engine is cold and i crank it over it will not start. When i spray aerostart into the induction it starts instantly but has trouble idling. When i keep doing this and holding the...
  5. D

Wire diagnosis

Hmmm okay, still some doubt there to the one your suggesting, about whether its a switched positive. The ones im refering to must be the ones your talking about. Ill have to wait till saturday to check. Are your far off from starting yours? If so ill let you know how i go with mine and where...
  6. D

Wire diagnosis

Great, thanks for the info superlux! Ive replaced the speed sensor with a cable/speed sensor also. Last thing to trace now is where these two black/white wires go. Ive wired up the sta black/white fuel pump relay wires, these are seperate wires im a little unsure about.
  7. D

Wire diagnosis

Hey all, Just had three quick questions which im sure someone will help with regarding a few wires im usure off. Engine is from a CROWN. 1) Is the main ignition wire from the starter solenoid the thick black wire? Ive installed my engine in bay and cannot get access to rear of engine/starter...
  8. D

8 Throttle Body Intake

If its Bellmouths or velocity stacks your after, custom or otherwise go to http://www.jntperformance.com.au/
  9. D

Header Gaskets

Thats cool mate, i didnt see any on the link and thought you may have misunderstood.
  10. D

Twin Turbo Selection

The t3/t4 hybrids with 0.48 exhaust wont support 450-500 each!
  11. D

Header Gaskets

$120 a pair sounds steep! Will give toyota a call. Thanks guys!!
  12. D

Header Gaskets

Do any exhaust shops sell aftermarket header gaskets or do i have to use the standard shim style gaskets?
  13. D

Photoshop Two Tone SC400

Here is a very quick one i did while on my lunch break. Is this the syle you wanted? Will post a couple more later http://lextreme.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1819&stc=1
  14. D

395hp, 509ft/lb 4.7L Turbo Tundra

Does the UNICHIP your using allow you to change the timing at all?
  15. D

Engine Girdle

Plot it to pdf!
  16. D

Anyone know anything about this TT 1UZ?

Why bigger turbos? The old setup had 2 600HP turbos strapped to it and was only producing 522hp at the wheels
  17. D

Anyone know anything about this TT 1UZ?

I have the magazine it was featured in if your after the full details of it?
  18. D

Aussies and 1UZ

Thing i hate is whenever you load some software it asks for the language type. We have to choose "US english".
  19. D

Wiring thermo`s

Cheers Mate!
  20. D

Wiring thermo`s

Where abouts in the block is the temp sender. And can the jaycar kit be wired to the temp sender or do you have to use the thermocouple supplied in the kit to get the temp reading on the digital display, and to activate the fans. Cheers Tim