Search results

1. M

Ballistic brick

Hi guys I have been playing with this van for some time now. It used to be my daily driver but then it became just to dangerous to keep on the road . It is want we call here in Australia a 1.5jz (2j bottom end with a 1jz head) so now once i am happy (not quiet yet) it will be time to give me...
  2. M

1uz head seal vs 2uz iron block strength @ 30+PSI

Just been reading this thread as well What i have found after playing with the 1jz motors is that what ever pressure you are running into the intake should be the same as what you have in the snail of the turbo. In doing this i have never had a head lift Also the 1jz is a cast block I will...
  3. M

ECU pinout question

I would like to find the pin outs for the 34/22/16/28 plugs as well it is from the 1uz out of a celsior any help would be fantastic then i can finish off this customers car 1uz in a 280se merc
  4. M

Oil return position in motor from turbo?

Take the oil level sender unit out and flat plate it with a nipple to suit you drain line..
  5. M

V8FI Registry

Dave better ask neil about an up date mate twin screw now fitted
  6. M

My Planned Twin Turbo Setup

Just to throw a spanner in the works what about a pair of stock WRX turbos? I haven't done any calculations Just wondering what you guys think...
  7. M

GT35/40R what a/r for turbine?

Dave even a little higher may be a good idea? 1.02 the 2jzgte 3lt with a 1.02 ar has good boost around 3500rpm so May be the 4lt could be a good for a 1.02ar at about 2900rpm that way the boost will be on board Just before the stock cams start working (3500)
  8. M

Whipple S/C in a Soarer.

well guys it has finaly finished just a few set backs along the way which made the job take a little longer than it should have. But it has turned out great
  9. M

M112 Supercharger Fitment

Zuffen. well mate it all starts like this I GOT NO BLOODY IDEA MATE.hehehehehe i left it up to the experts the guys i sent it to build Mopar race engines so i recon thay have half an idea on what thay are doing. all i know is after machining the crank and rods thay were still to heavy for the...
  10. M

M112 Supercharger Fitment

Dave; Just got my crank back for the 1uz build up. the ross pistons are slightly lighter now and the "H" beam rods as well the crack has been all ground back and nitrided . some more weight had to be added to the crank to counter balance the rods and pistons. stainless exhaust valves have been...