Search results

1. C

Celcior gearbox yoke???

Hey guys in the final stages of the 1u swap for my 91 lux 2wd and didn't get the gear box yoke with the half cut. Does anyone know where to find one in Sydney or what have you done when fitting yours?
  2. C

Where are you located?

Sydney My place is the one with 3 project cars lying in the drive and the poor prick riding the motorbike out at 5am every morning in WINTER!!!!!!!!
  3. C

clearance issues. HELP!!!

Thanks mate that would great. if you still have the dimensions of the block as well that would be a great help.
  4. C

Cheers Muzza, I am running A/C so I will look into moving the steering box as you suggested.
  5. C

Hi Guys, I am fitting a 1uz to my 91 hilux 2x4 and the alternator is fowling on the steering box. Has anyone had this problem and if so how did you overcome it? Help would be greatly appreciated. Phill......
  6. C

1uzfe- hilux fuel pump???

Hey guys, I had a mate who used to own a mini truck shop in Sydney make me a surge tank and we are running a pre pump and a vl pump so should have no probs........
  7. C

What Engine Should i Buy

A mate picked it up for me coz he gets trade being a mech himself, the company is All Good Parts Revesby Sydney. It was an undressed front cut but who needs the panels and airbag suspension. Still had the dash box ecu motor raiator and all just no panels airbags or rims. I payed $1500 plus $100...
  8. C

What Engine Should i Buy

I payed $1600 including delivery for my one. Push the guy a bit $600 is alot more to pay.
  9. C

Thanks mate will have a look around. C'mon guys there must be more than one person who has done this before!!! How about a little help?????????
  10. C

What Engine Should i Buy

It was a 91. I am using a standard auto and ecu with the headers off the crown to save space. Where are you located I can get the info for the joint my one came from if you are in Sydney.
  11. C

What Engine Should i Buy

Not true I have a celsior front cut witha front sump.
  12. C

Ok the engine is in, Side show booked for the wiring and the front yard littered with parts from both my projects. Todays drama is fuel pump. What are you lux owners doing pump wise for your 1uz conversions? I have spoken with Side Show and found out what he is doing but would be inerested in...
  13. C

Shift Kit????

Yeah sounds like an easy option $?
  14. C

Timing Belt Kit???

Cheers, do you know someone who can help with a shift kit for the auto too?
  15. C

Timing Belt Kit???

Guys Iam looking for a timing belt kit for a 1uz. The local parts guy wants to supply each part seperately. Can a kit be purchased in Syd and if so where from?
  16. C

Shift Kit????

Hey guys, Does anyone know who I might use around the Hornsby area NSW to put a shift kit through a LS400 auto
  17. C

Which Sump???

Thanks, it would appear I have the right motor. Is the auto useable coz I would really like to take the lazy approach to shifting.
  18. C

Which Sump???

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you tell me how to do a search on the site computers aren't cars so not real good with them!!
  19. C

Which Sump???

Hi All, I just joined today and am looking at putting a 1UZ front sump motor in my 91 petrol hilux auto and all. I am sure you guys would have answered this question before but.......Which sump do I need? I have the motor spare from another project and would like the work ute to have a little...