Search results

1. 7

1UZ into cressida help

hey mate just get one of a lany with a 2uz it is an idler not a pump:)
  2. 7

Project Thread Single T70 Sc400 5spd

that looks so cool was only thinking the other day how nice a 1u would be in my wife's 69 mustang great work mate
  3. 7

Toyota recall

funny thing is that people driving on the correct side of the car and the road don't have these problem's:D mabe we should make all left hand car's cars go bye bye and give them some metric gauges while where at it
  4. 7

Cars For Sale cressida mx83

i am also happy to deliver from newcastle to coffs harbour area
  5. 7

Cars For Sale cressida mx83

mx83 cressida grande sun roof, full leather and elec option's climate control, v8 auto trans out of 94 soraer full wiring and factory ecu needs to be wired up a tailshaft made and an exhaust. it's all bolted in and looks very sexy. i no longer have the time for all my toy's so the wife said...
  6. 7

Parts parts clean out from reubuild

how much for the manifold ? and does it have the throttle body?
  7. 7

Project Thread 73 hilux

they fit in ke30 rolla's to
  8. 7

Coolant type needed for '99 LS400 ?

do your self a favor and dont top up an alloy motor with water just go to your toyota dealer and ask for a top up bottle of red coolant p/n 08889-80086 seen many a head and block warp because people whant to be a tight ass
  9. 7

Swap Soarer / Chaser auto output shaft?

hey mate i got a spare end if you want it ?
  10. 7

Project Thread 73 hilux

hey mate i had one of these they are great i had 1ton on the back and a trailer with a ton and drove about 300kms on that trip. didn't miss a beat and the are great for doing burn outs (i love that tyre smell) to bad some one fucked it good it was great gutless as hell top end but low down...
  11. 7

part no for 1995 afm please

sorry arsito 22250 - 50040
  12. 7

part no for 1995 afm please

try these numbers ls400 22250 - 50060 aristo 2250 - 50040 and sc400 (soarer) 22250 - 50030 the only dif between them is the way they bolt to the air box hope that helps
  13. 7

Project Thread my collection of old toyota's

old school body's are sexy but with new tech motors makes my mouth water. i would sell my wife for your blue celica
  14. 7

DUI help Los Angeles!

well we have to blow in the bag every time we get pulled up in oz. thats there new way checking over your car for defects over here , i had a turbo charged ae92 corolla for the first half of last year and got pulled over almost every day (pain in the butt)
  15. 7

Parts 1UZ Motors -- Big Blowout, name what you need

hey mate do you have a power steer pump and mount brkt and an a/c compresor and mount brkt ? thanks clint
  16. 7

Another V8 Hilux

ok ok did you just say that you can fit this up to y motor mounts and gear box's ? how much for the parts to make it fit to a yn57 86 hilux ?
  17. 7

How hard is it to learn how to paint?

ha ha ha that was great
  18. 7

Parts SC400 Rear sump 1UZ-FE oil pan + pickup

hey mate drop me a line if your still in need of a swap [email protected] i am is oz but i am happy to pay freight if you are thanks clint
  19. 7

Parts LS400 loggs / LH & RH ENG MNTS - AUS

hi i am going to be up that way in three weeks can i get your phone number and give you a call some time after 5 on wed-fri this week just email me if you want [email protected] thanks
  20. 7

How hard is it to learn how to paint?

but if you have lots of mate's it can be lots of fun