Search results

1. P

TKO 600 Conversion Available

Thor racing told me not to take the ford one because the input shaft is not the same size .
  2. P

Newbie looking for info

Hello everyone, im wondering if the old soarers 1990 and less have the same engine bay dimension has the MKIII supra ? And if the 1Uz would fit in their . Thank you
  3. P

newbie after twin turbo advice

Someone told me that EDIS limits your redline to 6500 rpm ?
  4. P

Standalone ECU HKS F-Con V-Pro

HKS USA uses this ecu in their drag 1UZ-TT supra anyone ever looked at using this ecu ? edit : It say on HKS site that their unit controls up to eight injectors .
  5. P

anyone know of any home make fuel

That and add 2 oz of auto tranny fluid to help it because Toluene is an aromatic and its really dry on the injectors .
  6. P

Anyone find any turbo manifolds for the SC400 yet?

Yes im wondering too when those will be ready to buy and how much too ? Thanks
  7. P

New Intake Plenum

When will you have an intake for a 1UZ ?
  8. P

Standalone ECU Link ECU

can you tune a chip or ecu and send it ? Cause my car aint going to uk lol
  9. P

Toyota manual Transmission specification and dimension

Wow im surpised thanks for the correction .
  10. P

BTW did you mean TCET4618 i cant find TCET4168 . It is nice to have another choice of gearbox now ! What should be used as Clutch and flywheel, custom FW ? And i wonder now how will it it fit on a MK4 supra
  11. P

USDM 7MGTE came with W58 i dont know for eslewhere in the world
  12. P

Hi i have a few quick questions im checking online stores for a TKO600 and they got like 3-4 diffrent models ? Do you have a specific part number for the tranny ? And what do they mean by 2.87 first / ??? 0.64 od or 0.82 od ??? Thank you .
  13. P

I think the W58 was on 7MGTE engines and some 2JZGE USDM not sure but the number most be written somewhere on they tranny case .
  14. P

An end to one of the last great speed zones in the world.

Yes jibbby they actually freeze right there and that totally sucks most people that encounter them cannot tell about it . But it limited to some places and they put Moose fences and other devices to prevent and they put warning panels and all .
  15. P

An end to one of the last great speed zones in the world.

In Canada we got moose ! their about 8-9 feet tall mostly because ov their long legs and can weight more then a horse . Trust me if u hit a moose u dont live to tell . They are so high that they fall on the top of the car and pulverise you and if you are in a truck it will fly right in the...
  16. P

T56 Vs. V160

I think the two of them have almost the same dimensions . If i knew for sure it could fit as easly as the V160 to the 1UZ i would go with a T56 just cause of the money saving factor V160 are rare as hell and expensive .
  17. P

Hello all i founded that link will searching for dimensions of the V160 and i stumbled on that information and i think others might like to read it . http://www.reanimotion.com/ToyMods/toyota_Manual_Boxes.htm
  18. P

T56 Vs. V160

How hard would it be to fit on the 1UZ ?
  19. P

Cost of Supra (V160) Swap

Would a T56 fit on a 1uz MK4 supra ?
  20. P

Ferrari Sound

Here is an another image to help this discussion . Any progresse on anyones side ?