Search results

1. G

Parts 1gzfe Toyota V12 and 2uzfe parts for sale

Bump, 2 1gzfe's for the price of 1 (almost) $6500 (2) Toyota v12 (extremely rare) 1gzfe's sold as a package together - $6500 pair (1) v160 that is a bit notchy speed shifting into 3rd - $3900 SHIPPED in the lower 48 (shipping weight 145 lbs from Baltimore, MD 21212 and the dimensions are...
  2. G

Parts Uz motors for cheap

yes I still have those and the custom intake manifolds
  3. G

Parts Autronic sm2 stand alone for sale cheap

I am willing to post to Australia. I'm sure that 2j would love to spin higher than 6800rpm.
  4. G

Parts Autronic sm2 stand alone for sale cheap

Autronic sm2 stand alone, came with an engine I purchased and I do not need it. Comes with ecu side connectors so you can make your own harness or make an adapter to your factory wiring harness. $600
  5. G

2uz is sold ... 1uz and manifolds are still available
  6. G

Parts 2uz random engine parts for sale

For some reason I cannot edit my thread to downsize the pics ... here is what would be the edit 2uz non vvti motor parts 2uz short block - $200 plus shipping 2uz valve covers - $75 plus shipping 2uz intake manifold - $120 plus shipping 2uz heads with cams -...
  7. G

Parts 2uz random engine parts for sale

2uz non vvti motor parts 2uz short block - $200 plus shipping 2uz valve covers - $75 plus shipping 2uz intake manifold - $120 plus shipping 2uz heads with cams - $200 plus shipping
  8. G

No ecu for the 1uz
  9. G

Rough guess would be $300
  10. G

yes, with vvti
  11. G

I believe it was a 96 1uz
  12. G

Parts Uz motor aftermarket intake manifolds, ONE OF A KIND

Adding a balance tube would be extremely easy.
  13. G

Parts Uz motor aftermarket intake manifolds, ONE OF A KIND

You'll never find another set of intake manifolds like this for the UZ motors. These are 1 of a kind and because of that they are super rare. They are flanged for Q45 throttle bodies. They were $2500 when purchased new, I'm giving them away at $950.
  14. G

1uz with harness, 90k miles $450 2uz with harness, 9 thousand miles $650
  15. G

Parts 1gzfe Toyota V12 and 2uzfe parts for sale

1gzfe engine, cost me $5600 to import into the states - $3900 2uzfe vvti, 9k miles, cost me 2k - $900 2uzfe vvti harness and ecu modified by Tweaked performance to mate to a Mk4 Supra chassis - $900 2uzfe custom big hp intake mainfolds, cost me 2k - $900 The 1gz is crated and ready to ship or...
  16. G

Parts Getting rid of my UZ stuff

A balance tube would easily clear up what you are referring to if the buyer was worried about that. I considered a balance tube, but I don't think my motor would need it with the turbocharged setup I was going to go with. Check your PM
  17. G

to the top
  18. G

Hi Zuffen, That's a good question ... I never installed them and abandoned the project so unfortunately I do not have an answer. I can tell you this, no one would be able to build a nice manifold like that, for that cost. Maybe if labor was free, but unless you are an expert tig welder and...
  19. G

to the top
  20. G

Can't believe no one wants this, the intake manifold should fit all UZ motors? Any one else know where to advertise this stuff?