Search results

1. nokia

Gas Prices

its different here in malaysia. Price is sticked at RM1.92 per liter. ( RM3.50 for USD1 ). but u have to giv up for V8 here. the on road tax is super high for high CC cars. ( Eg: tax per year for 2.0 is 396, 2.5 is 880 but 4.0 is 6500 )
  2. nokia

UCF10 Steering Rack Interchangeability

u cant recieve pm, my number is 0174777000.
  3. nokia

i also got a LS400 and stayed in a little town in malaysia too...I have facing same problem as u do. We may share our experiences and solve the problems together.
  4. nokia

brader, contact me.... i got the solution...
  5. nokia

Need Help on Converting Fuel Sender Signal

I am converting Soarer year 96 1JZ-GTE into my LS400. To make as simple as possible, i have decided to put in the soarer's digidash in my LS400. Now facing problem of the Fuel Sender problem which the LS400 fuel sender's wires are only have 3 but the Digidash of soarer required 5 wires for the...
  6. nokia

Fuel Sender Wire Colour

Fuel Sender Wire Colour (CLOSED) Hi... I am new here and i am from Malaysia. I just swap 1996 Soarer wit 1JZ-GTE into my LS400. Currently facing problem is the colour code of the Soarer's Fuel sender. B'coz my Digidash cant show fuel's information of my tank. anyone if know kindly pls let me...