Search results

1. B

BJ70 to Lex Conversion

this is what my truck looks like currently and is going to change again..lol More later.. cheers
  2. B

BJ70 to Lex Conversion

well howdy everyone, truely has been ages.. and I was looking through lex for something else and realized that i haven't updated anything for years.. :( anyways.. i was talking about blowing my thruck etc.. and well i have, Made a manifold, stuck a m90 on it with 9 psi up it..and its goes...
  3. B

Request For Info - Only Those With Supercharged UZ's

rightly noted:) im only for reliable sustained power for all day every day type scenario , considering mine hasn't been opened at all ( std engine) im doing ok.. Cheers Zuffen.. I'd like to be in your league but sadly this does come at a cost which im not going to get involved in.. just too...
  4. B

45/ 100 OMG:eek:.. even mines economical by that std..we estimate it around 20-25 / 100 The gearing will have a direct result in + torque as it is easier to run making it give better performance.. and spin off is better economy..
  5. B

Eaton M90 with 60mm pulley running 9psi on std crank pulley from a ford thunderbird with home made intake 385cc injectors at around 65% duty at wot Home made manifold as bullet charge too much:D running gen 1 link v5 grp fire also in a winch truck that weighs 2150kg at dyno ran 31" tyres and...
  6. B

miss Problem

OMG spelling.. *RAP* sorry for the confusion..:D
  7. B

Supercharged 1uzfe with M90

Bit of an update while im cruising the site.. I have changed the exhaust manifolds and made a 3" exhaust so with that it will breath a lot better, I have also changed dif ratios from 4.11 to 4.8's front and rear, with these mods.. my tuner estimates we will have in excess of 1000 nm torque...
  8. B

miss Problem

Just to rape things up.. engine is now going well and fixed.. :D for the time being..;)
  9. B

miss Problem

Yes I agree.. but will run it up and see how it goes and f it does it again.. then i'll replace cam belt and associated bits and pieces .. When it did it though.. sounded like it had lunched itself.. so I now know what to listen out for.. haha..
  10. B

miss Problem

cheers Gloverman..will do next week sometime.. :)
  11. B

miss Problem

OH BTW thanks for the replies :D it did help;)
  12. B

miss Problem

Well it has worked out and I have aligned all the timing marks and shes like it was.. phew.. But this raises the question.. WHY did it skip on the cam belt..? anyone have any thoughts on this.. as I really don't want it happening again especially when im at a comp and giving it some lovin..:D
  13. B

miss Problem

thnx Kelvin, I was thinking along the lines of caps and rotors.. but i'll check the crank pulley while im looking as I have already replaced it because of delaminating.. might give ya a yodel tomorrow if ya around..;)
  14. B

miss Problem

Hello everyone, it's been a while:sorry: and have been cruising the forums from time to time.. Some may know that I have progressed from my 4x4 build to a much better 4x4.. anyway.. Last week after sitting for a couple months.. ( not a daily driver) I took my truck out for a thrash as we had...
  15. B

Oh I also forgot to mention that we estimate the power at the wheels to be around 280+ hp in 4th but can't confirm this due to no rated tyres big enough here..lol So for big tyres Im pretty happy with the outcome..
  16. B

I'll be lowering the gear ratio too so it will help a lot with the tall gearing..
  17. B

Thanks for ya comment, Im just trying to be pro active with what I have done and the info I have got from here so others can see .. it's not that hard.. Just have to give it a go..:D
  18. B

here are some you tube vids of the power runs etc.. this vid was just before the tyre let go and we were starting to get into the power runs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5T9z6SaCQpA This vid is Nick getting all excited.. just over 200hp @ 4700rpm and 595.68 ft pd of tq:eek: not too bad for...
  19. B

Anyway I made a few things up to plumb to truck etc.. won't bore you all with these pictures but here is one Anyway I took it the the dyno for a tune, started off with standard injectors but soon realised that these were not going to be any good std 251cc were at 60% duty making 70 hp and 300...
  20. B

Once all this was done, I then had to make up the various bits and bobs to plumb into the truck.. Oh forgot to mention that I really only put the blower on as I had to recond the starter motor.. from the years of thrashing that it had, 3 seized bearings and contacts were buggered