Search results

1. T

wiring help need SC400 2jzSwap "pics inside"

figured out the harness all is wired up it acccually was easier then i thought i think i over thought the process but i will be postring up a exact wire for wire diargram for a 2jz sc400 swap within the next couple of days for anyone else wanting to tackle this swap.
  2. T

if anyone can please givce me guidance or advice on wiring the ignition portion id greatly appreciate it verfied that i had the bod harness correct and i feel teh ignition is the last thing thanks in advance.
  3. T

well as it sits today according to both manuals, i have this baby wired up solid and i am getting power through the harness so im guess this ignition thing is what im missing can you elaborate a lil more about this for me please i want to get this working. come to think of it ive seen in some...
  4. T

anyone i elieve i got half the mystery solved but still kind of need to be able to understnad the body harness plugs on the sc400 i have a manual but it doesn clearly tell me what the plugs wires are for anyone can help...
  5. T

hmmm yeah what i ended up doing was seperating the body harness plugs from the 1uz wire harness so i could solder them into the supra body harness only issue is i have a good diagram showing the supra body harness plugs but not so much for the sc400 i believe thats my issue wiring is not my...
  6. T

Before i get into the issue let me say i got the car second hand no engine or trans installed but i do have the 1uz and will be putting it to good use next year.... ok with that said i wrecked my MKIV supra and everything everything but the raidator and clutch fan survived the wreck. so i...
  7. T

BMW E30 1uzfe Engine photos

this thread is my inspiration and love your vids also hope mines gets to this point one day...
  8. T

1UZFE E30.....and introduction

Hello to everyone i recently joined this forum and have been basically lurking and pm small questions here and there but finally decided to let my little creation be known. My basic history is i own a single turbo supra, 01 lightly modded IS300 and as of last weekend a new 1987 auto BMW...
  9. T

te72 1uzfe project *pics*

yes i am in the US currently stationed "im in the army" in Atlanta. and im looking up alot of possibilties as of right now i have the stock ecu and i suppose i could trick it into thinking its alwasy in nuetral and run a nice piggy back off of it but not sure as of right now. but feel free to...
  10. T

more pics for eye pleasure please any info or guidance is welcome
  11. T

so ive been debating on this project for while finally i decided to put my foot down and step forward on it after seeing a similiar 1uzfe powered te72 i was touched by the swap bug. Sorry for not introducing myself my name is Drew and ive been trolling thess boards for info i finally got my...
  12. T

Parts **R-154 for sale** Other parts**

please email me [email protected] im interested in the tranny i need t for my 1981 1uzfe project:-) thanks i need a number or some way to contact you im on aim also -----angeleyedlover
  13. T

Parts Manual trans adapter plate

can you pm me your number or email me pics im interested [email protected] thank you