Search results

1. C

SC400 1UZ into 1988 RX7

Too much stuff going on elsewhere, I have been away from home for nearly 2 years now for my engineering degree so this is on the back burner.
  2. C

Using GSXR 750 Bike Throttle Bodies for ITB setup? Photos inside

You know ironically I have been doing the same thing, except mine is all 1's and 0's and I haven't had any time for my side project :(
  3. C

ES300 gauge cluster help

Hey all, I just picked up an ES300 gauge cluster at a local pull a part and wanted to see if anyone had a pinout for the connectors on the back of it or know where I might get one. Thanks!
  4. C

Power steering pump ?

I was thinking that I could just plumb the system without the extra pump part and just use the main one that is integrated on the block. basically I have a PS car and I want to use the toyota pump I just dont know if I need the other part. kinda vauge sorry
  5. C

Power steering pump ?

Hey all I just noticed how on my engine (94 SC400) the main power steering pump is the only one present, do I really need that extra resivour pump part (what it really is I don't know)? image to show the upper left hand where there is no longer a pump resivour thingy
  6. C

Supercharged SC430

are those stock rods going to be able to handle that extra power output?
  7. C

Youtube retard- need your help!

Ok guys so I am watching youtube in my spare time and I am watching this video of an SC400 walkaround. here and as you can see there is some dumby that belives this thing is a SC300, with a V6. :no: So if you guys want to sign in and bash this retard please be my guest. PS my sn on...
  8. C

2007 5.7 Tundra Motor

but the wait for them to get totaled, or wrecked. thats what will take long. I just cant wait for some government autions
  9. C

1UZ-FE Pros and Cons

Sorry I am late to this discussion but I was in this situation of deciding what I wanted to drop into my 88 RX7 body. Well EVERYONE and their mother puts in domestic V8s in rx7s these days, I personally wanted something a bit different a bit more cost effective. this led me to the cadillac...
  10. C

What are the largest Lexus junkyards around?

I get all my 1uz engines from LKQ auto recylcer, they carry 89-95 1uz anywhere from $380-$625
  11. C

How to save $250 USD

is one of those aluminum and the other iron? that might be a reason for price difference.
  12. C

Flashed ECU

Is there an update for this yet? Would make it a alot cheaper then a standalone.
  13. C

Ethanol and Methanol Q's

No I completely understand what you are saying I just must have come off a bit excentric when I was saying "some ungodly" mpg. Also I was wondering in detail about the engines, because as previously stated static compression is nothin compared to dynamic. I am sure there is no publicly...
  14. C

Ethanol and Methanol Q's

I guess that works too. But if an engine is tuned properly couldn't it return the same or better mileage then a comparable petrol engine?
  15. C

Ethanol and Methanol Q's

So i guess that makes Saab god?
  16. C

Ethanol and Methanol Q's

does anyone have any info on who has done it? I really have an itch to do this now. or if you dont know a site in general, what modifications would one have to do to make a car run off of E100 and get these super high MPG like others are getting.
  17. C

Ethanol and Methanol Q's

OK, well if the technology isnt so "far out" then whats stopping conversion of a stock or modified 1UZ? Maybe some upgraded seals to prevent the degrading of the lines? or maybe a bumped up compression? I am so interested in E100 mainly because there are A LOT of tax incentives in my area and...
  18. C

Ethanol and Methanol Q's

I too would like to know more about this. Saab has introduced thier Aero-x concept car that runs on E100 (ethanol made from 100% bio-mass). Supposedly its a 2.8L V6 with twin turbo with 12:1 CR. it will be producing power levels around 400bhp. They said they can achive this because E100 has...
  19. C

Building the ultimate N/A UZFE

For most its just raising the static compression "higher" then stock. The stock 1UZ is said to have a static compression of "10:1" while a high compression motor will have somewhere in the neighborhood of 11:1 or 12:1 and higher compressions. Now changing the cams will change the dynamic...
  20. C

Building the ultimate N/A UZFE

from what I have read a stock; completely unopened 1uz can produce roughly 310-320bhp so with upgraded pistons, rods, and decent port with a nice set of cams 100bhp/L is not too far out.