Search results

1. B

HILUX 1UZFE FUEL SYSTEM HELP NEEDED

duza - efi tank from 3rz hilux does not fit, i have one at my workshop collecting dust
  2. B

TOYOTA 2UZFE INTO HILUX MK5 - HELP NEEDED!

4.7 is cast iron block and too heavy in my opinion for the vehicle
  3. B

Am I running hot?

230 = 110 deg celsius. Thats too hot, mine runs 80 - 85 (176-185)on the highway in the middle of the day
  4. B

1UZ Manual Conversion, ECU Resisitor?

100% back up side show, i have done several converisons now, no tricking, drives perfect. The only trick is to have it wired corectly, which comes with knowledge of being in the trade
  5. B

91 4Runner radiator support panel mod

have you tried shutting the bonnet yet? Its very hard for the bonnet to lock without the vertical brace due to the top flexing when shutting bonnet
  6. B

Seller Feedback QCA not so crash hot!!!!

has the wiring been sorted? im on the gold coast, have my own shop, like sideshow i do alot of engine conversion wiring. I do a/c modification and repairs and also fuel injection diagnostic/repairs. If your problems are still unresolved drop me a msg
  7. B

Engine cutting out

how long ago was it wired and who wired it?
  8. B

Average Gas Mileage

i get just below 10L/100km on the highway and about 14L/100 city. Can some1 convert that to MPG?
  9. B

ECU with Manual box and factory cruise control

the factory computor will work fine with a manual as long as it is wired up correctly, the factory cruise should be usable but may be a few issues to get around.
  10. B

Standalone ECU haltech and 1uz wiring.

if you dont plan on forced induction, then stick with stock ecu, 1st of all you will still need it for the auto, 2nd toyota spend hundreds of hours perfecting the tune, you may be able to get a little more power with aftermarket, but you will never match the drivablity and smoothness of the...
  11. B

1995-1999 Water Pump

going by the possition of the temp gauge in two diffeant cars is no way to compair, they could have actually been at the same temp. My 1uz engine in hilux runs at 80deg all day long, its a 92 engine
  12. B

Keepin Your Cool With Alloy

i am using a deisel radiator in my rn85. temp rarely gets above 85deg but in traffic it will, i have twin 12 inch fans pushing that switch on at 95deg, they have no problem keeping the motor cool. Condenser for the a/c is under the tray
  13. B

Can the car run with no battery?

no you cannot run a car without the battery, it is a very important part of the charge system, The alternator monitors the battery voltage and adjust acordingly, Without the battery the is no battery sense and the alternator will overcharge, possibly damaging electronics within the vehicle...
  14. B

diff ratio behind 1uz and w58

no i do not have massive tyres, it is a 2wd hilux with stock BA falcon 1 tonne rims and tyres
  15. B

I have a good question for you engine management pro's

the rotors on systems like this usually have a very broad tip to allow for the differance in timing.
  16. B

diff ratio behind 1uz and w58

i have 4.1 diff ratio behind my 1uz-w58. Sits on 2750 at 100km/h
  17. B

Starter motor trouble Question?

how many k's on the vehicle? starter could of had a stuck brush or could be on its way out
  18. B

New Turbo 4.5L V8 Diesel, in Aus Toyota Cruiser

i would suggest the would be injector pumps
  19. B

Nitrogen for your tires?

It is used in racing aplications because it does not expand to the extent oxygen does when it heats up. The nitrogen keeps a more stable pressure not temp. It is put in street cars as a wank wank factor, it really does nothing for a daily driver