Search results

1. V

Stock 1992 SC400 Running 13.89 for 1/4 Mile?

1000 foot track maybe
  2. V

Stock 1992 SC400 Running 13.89 for 1/4 Mile?

Maybe with a hidden shot of nitrous
  3. V

Crown engine mounts

I'm in Australia Toyota Australia don't have them. They don't have any listing for the part number. Which model ford? I thought 100 series landcruiser with the 2uz looked close, different hole centers but the rubber bit looked close
  4. V

Crown engine mounts

Does anyone know where to get replacement engine mounts for the crown 1uzfe? About 1990/1991 model
  5. V

Wanted E-Manage Ultimate

I found a copy I've downloaded for the ultimate http://users.tpg.com.au/1uz_910/emu/2.16_2.16_full.rar
  6. V

Wanted E-Manage Ultimate

Did you get a copy yet?
  7. V

1UZ twin turbo in to ???

It is but it also an aussie drag racing icon. Capri and Torana are the most common cars at most drag meetings around the country
  8. V

1UZ twin turbo in to ???

Ok both need a lot of work. The Capri The Bluebird The Capri is a classic Aussie performance car thats why I'm not sure I want to power it with a Japanese V8
  9. V

1UZ twin turbo in to ???

So you think a 9 second Capri will be worth more than a 9 second Bluebird if I wanted to sell it
  10. V

1UZ twin turbo in to ???

I'm going to build a drag car but I can't decide if I should build a Capri or Bluebird wagon any suggestions or thoughts? The Capri I did years ago naturally aspirated so I've got a chassis kit and 9 inch locked diff in the shed. The Bluebird wagon will just be a copy of one I have...
  11. V

EBAY item

So what are the manuals like?
  12. V

My distributor Conversion

It cost me nothing to get the aluminum bits made. But I'd think about $200 should do it once I get some drawings done.
  13. V

Cost me $170 for the holden distributor (to get the halleffect sensor and chopper wheel), $70 for the distributor cap and rotor button and it should have cost $330 for the commodore ignition module but I brought a few of them not long ago. And $40 for leads from supercheap.
  14. V

Here are some pictures of what I did to the distributor to get the delco/kalmaker computer to work. http://gallery.910bluebird.com/album66 I will be pulling it apart to make a second one for my drag car so I'll measure them up, take better pics and do a write up. But engineering is a week...
  15. V

Changing a 4 cylinder tacho

I haven't hooked my tacho up yet but as I'm now running only one coil and one dizzy I assume it will read double actual revs. How much is your signal adjuster
  16. V

Changing a 4 cylinder tacho

Does anyone know how to get a 4 cylinder tacho to read properly when its being feed from a V8. I'm only using one coil now.
  17. V

RTA Emission testing

I have a problem then the standard computers gone and my kalmaker stuff is only tuned enough for it to run I was going to do the rest on the road. The engine itself seem health enough even compression uses no oil. Its twin turboed and running 2 commodore air boxes so that bit should be ok
  18. V

RTA Emission testing

I found out today that I have to get an RTA emission check done on my car so I can get it engineered. How hard are these to pass. Are there any tricks to do to make the car pass?
  19. V

Vendor Admiration Eyelids/Eyebrows

I like them it makes the car look tougher