Search results

1. C

stalls between park and reverse

has any one got any ideas as to why my soarer engine stalls when shifting between park and reverse,maybe somthing i havnt connected up?the gear box is standard soarer,engine is running 6psi boost.every thing else works well.cheers
  2. C

Can i use toyota ECU with 6 psi boost

I have a 1.3 l autorota on a richwood manifold giving 6to 7 psi boost with a standard ECU .it is running, but abit rough.can i fix this with ajustments on throttle body or will i have to splash out for an after market ecu to make it run better.any help would be great,cheers
  3. C

TT1UZ to HQ-HZ

hi trev just wondering how you have or going to wire up tacho to coils.cheers craig
  4. C

1UZFE Soarer engine into a HQ Holden

gday russel,cheers for the site.been on holidays so havnt done much to project,few more wires to hook up.
  5. C

its a rear sump ,its sitting hear if you want it.
  6. C

the alternator and power steering must be in opposite spots on the crown and soara,the alt just misses the steering box.have the soara auto box,adaptor plate from castle maine rod shop for gearbox mount,uses holden gearbox rubber mount.
  7. C

was able to get sump and engine brackets from castlemaine rod shop so made putting the engine in pretty easy.had to take original soarer power steering pump off to fit it in .just got cd rom with all the wiring diagrams on it so i ll see what i can make of it .cheers, craig
  8. C

Hello I am currently putting a CS400 Soarer motor into a '72 HQ Holden. I have the original wiring harness and computer and I am wondering what wires to connect to HQ ignition?? Also, can I use the hydrolic cooling fan pump for the power steering?? Cheers Craig
  9. C

Hello, I have the original wiring harness and computer from a SC400 Soarer and need to know which wires to connect to the ignition of a HQ Holden. Also would the hydrolic cooling fan pump be able to be used for the power steering!? Cheers, Craig