Search results

1. T

0-60 times from Toyota nation

yep its good to know some of these times, its my goal of course to build my car to the max so i can beat most of these. The Jeep Cherokee is ridiculous too 0-60 in 4.8sec. It seems stupid to make something like an SUV into a race car. Whats next? A firetruck that does 0-60 in 3 sec? to me...
  2. T

whaaaat 2002 Chevrolet Corvette (Lingenfelter 427 twin turbo) 1.97 9.24 how can this go 0-60 in 1.97sec. thats like being shot out of a cannon and having a jet pack hooked to you at the same time. did they use slicks with it straight from the factory?
  3. T

My favorite on the list is the 93 Porsche 911 Turbo These are factory times first is 0-60 time second is 1/4 mile time 1991 Acura NSX 5.8 14.4 1992 Acura NSX 5.6 13.9 1993 Acura NSX 5.6 13.9 1994 Acura NSX 5.3 13.6 1996 Acura NSX 5.2 13.8 1996 Acura NSX-T 5.8 14.3 1997 Acura NSX-T 4.8 13.3...
  4. T

Parts HITCH FOR LS400

This is the last part I have for sale from my 92 LS400. It bolts to the existing holes by your rear bumper. It comes with all 4 bolts and bracket as well as the male hitch with ball. I used this to tow a double bay Matco box behind my 92 LS400. I had to special order it. I'll take $60...
  5. T

Parts Engine Harness, Rear brakes, Air Bag

ALL THIS STUFF IS NOW GONE>
  6. T

The Fish

I've had more rear end noise from rear ends I've manipulated. usually a pinion not meshing with a ring just right. just my experience. i wasn't happy with the way mine was sounding last week, so I broke down and got another 4.10 LSD rearend.
  7. T

Lexus LS460

we think alike. I've been pondering moving cars out to Cali for years. I've seen guys from the mid east come over here and rent car haulers. they were moving cars from AZ to Cali and making 10k off each one like you said. its a big market. I've been to the mid east and driven around in 64...
  8. T

Lexus LS460

of course, besides that one. I mean the front wheel drive versions. That one has the vette engine? I know that one is fast. The Vette is a work of art, but I still think they're very uncomfortable. Its like sitting on the pavement. I worked at a Chevy and Cadillac dealership a few years...
  9. T

Lexus LS460

nice whips, the Mercs always have electrical flaws. The AMG is cool. The only thing about the Mercs is that every model you see seems to be completely different from the other ones. I would hate to be part hunting for one. Consumer reports always slamms them too. Remember the little SUV...
  10. T

Lexus LS460

the only thing about the high end BMWs is that they cost 20k more but then lose resale value at a faster pace. The same year of Lexus ends up being worth more after a couple years even though it was much less. Also any one thats not a mechanic is terrified of owning a older high end BMW. I do...
  11. T

The Fish

sounds good to me. if you come up with a bolt set, I will buy one from you.
  12. T

Lexus LS460

i like it. is there any new convertible coming out in the future?
  13. T

Lexus LS460

I don't think I would change anything on the LS460 but the SC430 is in definite need of power.
  14. T

Lexus LS460

hmm It makes me wonder that in the future, we might want to still build the older 1UZ and swap it for the over advanced engine of its time. Is it more cost effective to build a 4.3L or a 4.0L for extreme horsepower. Being that you could change a 4.0L into a 5.2L and not have to deal with the...
  15. T

Lexus LS460

:) whats next a stove and convection oven? what it needs is a fold down wet bar from the ceiling with disco lights. They are pimp. do you think they will be modified by people like us in the future? it seems to have too much anti crash control plus parallel parking features. It kind of...
  16. T

Explosion

the only thing I've seen blow heads off is nitrous. i've seen the whole engine come out the bottom of the pan too. theres only one thing to say about this. you should've bought a Ford :) o wait you have one of those too. nevermind :nutkick:
  17. T

BMW E30 1uzfe

yeah, I like the rims you showed me better. I'd take those in a flash over what I have. But I need to save the money for the paint or what ever else I end up needing. I hate the color of the car the way it is. Its going to be Silver and I want to paint it right. I've got nice paint guns and...
  18. T

BMW E30 1uzfe

rims I bought a set of 16" rims off a 98 Z3. they look new/unused and were super cheap. I think i'll wrap them in BFG G force 2 tires. i don't have a camera anymore, otherwise I would show them on here. I'm ordering the stud kit from vacmotorsports.com to eliminate the lug bolt set-up. I...
  19. T

UFC 76

yeah, we should all sell our projects and start a fighting league.:swordfight: i'm going to Cincinnati to see this next UFC fight. i can't afford one of the $2000 seats. i'm in the nose bleeds.
  20. T

BMW E30 1uzfe

here is a dash picture http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/tempeheat/?action=view&current=Picture122.jpg [-http://s208.photobucket.com/albums/bb231/tempeheat/?action=view&current=Picture122.jpg-] some crackhead stole my camera.