Search results

1. B

Ecu 89661-50170

Turns out the injectors I have are 23250-50010 not 23209-50010.
  2. B

Ecu 89661-50170

I'm pretty sure I have a full set of the injectors I need. Light purple in colour from memory. I can easily get a set of the ingnitors you mentioned so I guess I will stick with what you have suggested. Cheers
  3. B

Ecu 89661-50170

Great work gloverman. I'm glad I asked the question, I came up with different part numbers 89621-12050 & 23209‑50020. All I could go off was what I found on the net by guessing what year engine my ecu is off. Did you buy a complete engine and ECU package with the ecu injectors and ignitors?
  4. B

Ecu 89661-50170

Also if at all possible which igniter suited this ECU?
  5. B

Ecu 89661-50170

Hi everyone, Can anyone please tell me what injectors go with ECU # 89661-50170 ?? I have a bag of different injectors but I'm not sure which ones came with this ECU Regards Dan
  6. B

Vendor 36-1 Tooth Trigger Wheel for 1UZ Available

I'll happily take one off your hands?
  7. B

Wolf3D V4 Maps

Does anyone still have a copy of this map?
  8. B

Wanted WTB: ECU, wiring harness etc..

Thanks for the reply. I thought it might have been wishful thinking given the age of my engine. I might take your advice and look into getting another complete engine package. Thanks again.
  9. B

Wanted WTB: ECU, wiring harness etc..

Hi all, After a small fire I've been having issues with my aftermarket ECU. I'm thinking that seeing as my engine is stock it might be better to get rid of the aftermarket set up and return the ignition and fuel systems to stock. I believe my motor is from an early crown. Im hoping...
  10. B

Howdy stranger.

Howdy stranger.
  11. B

General Maintenance

Dayco do the belts and so do Bosch Fan belt -6PK2240 -6PK2230 After 11/94 Timing belt -94215 (dayco only) Send me a PM and I will get some prices for you if you like? I will post part numbers for oil, oil filter, trans fluid and spark plugs when I get home
  12. B

Leads,caps and rotors

Do you have a Denso number for the plugs? Denso wont help unless you quote them a number
  13. B

Leads,caps and rotors

What are people paying for Ignition leads, distributor caps and rotor buttons? Denso is a major supplier for the company I work for. Unfortunatley at this stage I am unable to purchase these genuine parts from them as they have a contract to only supply Toyota. However for now I am still...
  14. B

wolf 3D problems

its still licenced for a 400 chev. Got all the permit papers for a lexus turbo conversion but haven't fitted the turbo yet or been bothered taking it over the pits. megashifters are legal so i dont think i would have had a problem anyway. It was really just like driving a clutchless manual
  15. B

wolf 3D problems

It's in a series 1 XJ6 Jag (black-hence the name"blackcat") I was running the standard 4 speed Lexus auto with a mega shifter-you just had to change gears manually, got a bit tiresome after a while. I now have a turbo 350 bolted on - really easy conversion and a lot more performance options
  16. B

wolf 3D problems

No, Steve Taylor at Wolf EMS
  17. B

wolf 3D problems

It was tuned by Barry. How did you know? He's done the best job with my fuel and ignition mapping, but wasn't able to sort out the starting problem. Hopefully Steve at Wolf can sort it out for me.
  18. B

wolf 3D problems

Idle doesn't seem to be a problem. I've fitted an idle valve off an XF falcon that works fine. The engine only seems to cough and splutter when its under load. When its idling or coasting everything seems normal. I've sent a copy of my map to Steve at Wolf. He's going to have a look at it...
  19. B

wolf 3D problems

Can anyone help? I am using a wolf 3d V4 and i am having alot of problems getting it tuned. I have taken it to several different dyno places and it still doesnt seem to run all that good. Usually runs ok for about 2 weeks and then it starts to cough and splutter. I am also having big...