Search results

1. F

Help! I broke a cam in my 2uzfe

I have recieved a used and in very good condition set of 4 cams...Thanks again to David(lextreme) for his help in getting me set up with these. If this were ebay, I'd give him the A+++++... ....Also, thanks to whoever it was that was willing to part with them. You and David are lifesavers!
  2. F

Cars For Sale FS: Supra valve springs

They have been sold
  3. F

Port and polish + cams hp gain....

i think it could be possible...i dont know too much about the 1uz's but it sounds achievable...maybe you can find you some long tubes, but again i dont know what is availible for the 1uz
  4. F

Im sorry...I'm not sure what you are asking? can you rephrase?
  5. F

Help! I broke a cam in my 2uzfe

If anyone knows of a way i can a new stock cam for a 2uzfe v8, please let me know. It is the drivers side intake cam. Somehow, while we were tightening down the cam caps...we noticed it just broke right behind one of the caps. So if anyone has one they would be willing to sell or if anyone...
  6. F

I have 32 gen iv OEM supra valve springs. I was going to use them in my 2uzfe but am now pretty sure that they will not work. They are brand new from toyota. I am asking $100 plus shipping. Thanks, Don
  7. F

Toyota 5.7 Liters V8

maybe with this new platform similar to the nascar truck based motor, the new 5.7L will have more "free mods" like an ls1 does. who knows though....Overall this motor should defenitley be more mod friendly since it is going to a more conventional single cam instead of the DOHC 32v.
  8. F

395hp, 509ft/lb 4.7L Turbo Tundra

If you are asking about Hollywood's setup...then yes i am pretty sure that it was a stock motor...i even had a chance to drive it myself back last year...it is a nice setup, but it's been a while since i've talked to him, so I don't know how it's currently doing. Don Johnson
  9. F

Toyota 5.7 Liters V8

I think that he might have been referring to the Cherokee SRT8...which is BADASS...the 6.1L is much faster than the 5.7L
  10. F

2uzfe Heads

Anyone ported and polished 2uzfe heads?? If so, do you have any tips...I'm leary of how much material i should take off. Thanks
  11. F

Supra air filter?

Well my friend had a turbo setup put on his fox body mustang, and the guys that put it together said the filter would be something similar to a filter on a supra..something not very long with a 4 inch diameter for the mouth of the turbo :shrug:
  12. F

Supra air filter?

Does anyone know roughly the dimensions of a supra cone air filter?
  13. F

STS oil pump alarm

I have the sts turbo kit on my 02 v8 tundra. recently, the oil pump alarm (for the pump that is with the kit) went off. it is apparently not working properly. not much boost was building, smoke was coming out the tailpipe, and then the fuse to the pump would pop in half..causing the alarm to go...
  14. F

Possible Off the Shelf Pistons

how about hookin me up with some of those rods for the 2uzfe..lol
  15. F

tundra tranny?

ive got a tundra with a turbo runnin 7lbs of boost...my mechanic buddy predicts that my transmission won't be lastin too much longer...i don't get on it too much, so i think i should be ok for a while...does anyone make some different types of transmissions or gears?
  16. F

tundra cams

are you referring to the same company?
  17. F

toyota tuning?

Is anyone familiar with any places that would tune my toyota tundra? I live in Louisiana and am looking for a place in a nearby state. thanks
  18. F

tundra cams

I checked the website and I dont believe they are showing an application for the 2uzfe tundra. Any other tips?
  19. F

more 2uz ??

anybody know of any free mods that can be done on these engines?
  20. F

tundra cams

where can i posssibly get cams for my 2uzfe tundra? also i've seen that the head gaskets from one company offered were 92.0mm and 98.0mm. that seems like an awful big gap. anyone know why? what would be the best for my blown application?