Search results

1. B

89 4WD ext. cab + 1UZ project

Mate Guts off here runs a radiatior in the rear have a read of his thread. Also I would sell the w series box and use that money to rebuild the r series. The reason being that you will have to replace the bellhousing and everything to add the R later. I weighed up the same options with mine...
  2. B

Seller Feedback QCA not so crash hot!!!!

Peter was informed by me before I posted and has plenty of time to put across his view I would take his lack of reply to show that my posts are truthful and not one sided:no:
  3. B

Nope it wasnt my car I never actually scheduled anything in with you I spoke to you about availability a month or more before your trip. As for your holier than now attitude I wouldnt get you do the job anyway, you come across like a spoilt little child with a stick up their arse. And for the...
  4. B

Sideshow, its no secret to anyone who knows me I have wanted you to fix the wiring from the get go. Unfortunately Peter does not wish too, the problem with the wiring is not a simple one. A lot of it stems from the fact that when the wire was run under a battery and caused a short it has damaged...
  5. B

Ok just a update yet again. The vehicle was returned to me on the 8th of February. This means Peter had the car for nearly 9 weeks. The vehicle started and the a/c worked. Peter hadnt sorted the idle problem yet and informed of this. However the vehicle was booked in to have some Fab work done...
  6. B

Well just an update for those that may be interested. The vehicle suffered another failure just after the last post. Due to the impending birth of our 3rd child I did not wish to deal with the vehicle. Once again Peter took the vehicle back, with a list of faults to be rectified. I must...
  7. B

Aaron I appreciate your comments, teething problems are acceptable however after waiting 4+ months to recieve the vehicle I would not expect the problems I have had. I have pictures to post if need be of the quality of work. I have refrained to keep this fair. 3 and a half months of problems...
  8. B

I will try to keep this as unpersonal as possible as I do not wish it to turn into a mess. I will keep to the facts as much as possible and will accept any criticism that may be directed to me. Late last year I removed the engine from my car to undertake a 1uz conversion. After reading reports...
  9. B

My 4x4 hilux (93 model)

Thats brilliant. I wish I had the guts to do that in mine.
  10. B

1uz Fe Pajero.. :-)

I think it depends on the model I am not 100% sure but I think the later model ones had a smaller front diff!!!
  11. B

1uz Fe Pajero.. :-)

sas means solid axle swap, ie removing the independant front suspension to replace with a live axle one
  12. B

Group buy on headers for 1UZ powered 4runners, Hilux's, Surfs

Yeh Id be keen also with mine being a lux and not being too far from you we can check they fit both no worries.
  13. B

1uz-fe into 98 rodeo

I have a 98 lux you dont actually need a 98 motor just one that was manufactured up till that date. Therefore the earlier 1uz will be fine.
  14. B

My 4x4 hilux (93 model)

Top pics mate would love to see some more I reckon your trucks awesome
  15. B

92 Aus spec 4runner

When I was looking at going auto I was told best one to use was out of the surfs as they mate up easy and already have t-case sorted others here may have better idea i ended up deciding to keep mine manual
  16. B

98 hilux v8, yeah!!!!!

look forward to those measurements as i have a dual cab version same as this and am researching all of the info at the moment the info on this site is great
  17. B

Time to start fitting 1UZ into my hilux

thats one tuff looking lux and hoping to put the same motor in my ifs shortly anjd the info on this site is incredible