Search results

1. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

Hey you!!!!! How's it going? Quick question. What oil are you running in your 1uz? My oil now smells rather like fuel..... So a change is in order lol
  2. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

Hi gloverman As its only a first generation link unfortunately it doesn't show much on the lappy other than my volts. Shows heaps once the car is running but very little any other time. Wouldn't even do a diagnostic check!!!!! But thanks for the info as you will read above she has started...
  3. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

Holy shit!!!!! The things we do to get our toys started huh lol. Good news tho my toy now runs... New plugs did the trick,.... And amongst changing the coils many times the cam shaft sensors many times doing the crank shaft sensor cleaning the original plugs countless times replacing the balist...
  4. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

For sure as long as you can tame the beast your doing good. But pushing it past its limits your gonna get hurt..... My car also appeared in the classic cat mag July 2017. Here is a link I think of mine...
  5. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

Wow!!!!! Just wow!!!!!! That is one mean beast!!!! And how fast does it do the quarter mile? Are you able to have it registered on the road? I've just gone and changed one of the cam shaft sensors. And now its backfiring like a .... Well we all know the answer to that lol. So off to town to get...
  6. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

Hi zuffen. Chassis is a Toyota crown tub area is from a Nissan exa with targa top roof the rest is sandwich foam and fibreglass. There was a huge dedication to building that car. I can't take the credit for it at all since I am not the creator I'm just the caretaker.... Struggling caretaker...
  7. Jkpurvis

Dead 1uz.....

Hey guys I have a one of a kind home built car may pic is my car... I've had it for almost 2 years. Everything has run fine until last week. All it will do is turn over and try to fire. I've changed the rota arms and dizzy caps changed sparkplugs that just keep getting wet as a shag. I've...