1. Z

Power feed to electric seating

Anyone able to help ???
  2. Z

Anyone able to help ???
  3. Z

Hi Stripped my 430 and left seats forward so can at get front mounting bolts , can anyone give me the colors of wires which will energize seat controls, every thing cut out up front so can’t just connect battery, loom to seat cut so can power from there ???????!
  4. Z

Ford F-100 3uz/auto transplant

Us postage is horendous inc tax tho... added a few pics in here https://www.flickr.com/gp/zagamuffin/ToQ8w3 IMG_0979 by rob virgo, on Flickr
  5. Z

looking for a steering rack...for the 80s Jag
  6. Z

same back to you, progress has been slow but ive managed to buy a lot of parts lol.the list includes new front and rear brakes discs front rear pad all new suspension consumables inc rod ends,bushes and joints ,enough to fully rebuild the Irs/Ifs full air set up built up,wired and pressure...
  7. Z

Ls430 fuel tank

Cheers gm
  8. Z

Ls430 fuel tank

hi all I’m hoping to use the ls430 fuel tank in my f100 project , it has two elec connections so as it’s a saddlebag style tank I presume it’s two fuel pumps ....how do they connect internally ???
  9. Z

The jag suspension is proven and is the right dimentions for the F100 , using the front and rear As they are mounted on sub frames that are an easy swap over
  10. Z

Just a few pics https://www.flickr.com/gp/zagamuffin/ToQ8w3
  11. Z

Well, got a few hours yesterday and got the engine removal started on the Ls430 , have the Jag XJS IFS stripped cleaned and painted , all new bushes and jointed ready and 4 pot calipers soaking to try and free pistions. On the Eng I got most of the front end off and cooling system out so will...
  12. Z

Tried a cheeky burnout in the 430 today and copped that I’ll need to retain the traction control switch as it cut ignite once wheels spun , does it do this on abs feedback as I’ll not have that on my truck, I wonder what difference does the power switch make as well, will have in investigate...
  13. Z

its presently a cab and chassis as everythings stripped off and sold.have 1986 Jaguar independent from and rear subframes almost ready to fit and have an airbag setup almost built up also ready to go on... will be good to have four disc braked ,servoed,power steered powerfull truck back
  14. Z

a few pics of the truck as requested
  15. Z

Hey Planning on using as much Lexus as possible INC ecu rad auto box loom
  16. Z

s13 3uz build

Hey I’m doing a similar conversion atm, how are you getting on . I’m sticking with auto and std ecu so might be easier
  17. Z

Lookin at the exhaust yesterday and I’m wondering if I need to keep the cat,prob need upstream and downstream o2 sensors for fueling I’d say
  18. Z

Cheers, I’m keeping the auto, perfect for an old pickup, just a cruiser although I drove my donor today it’s its a rocket ship for a big limo.... Was onto Chris and must get another rec or two from people that have used him, I’m new so don’t know the peeps yet ;)
  19. Z

hey all, Just found this site and looks like I have all the experts I need here for my conversation question.. I’m from Ireland and am in the middle of a F-100 build.its getting fully independent Jag xjs front and rear suspension with discs all round and an LSD .Im also bagging it so will need...
  20. Z

New member intro, 55 F-100 3uz build

hey all, Just found this site and looks like I have all the experts I need here for my conversation question.. I’m from Ireland and am in the middle of a F-100 build.its getting fully independent Jag xjs front and rear suspension with discs all round and an LSD .Im also bagging it so will need...