Search results

1. D

New old guy from New Zealand.

I will fabricate a scratch built manifold. Will need to remove water cross overs with plumbed individual fittings. The Blower has its own injector mounting and can use the high flow fuel rail and stock injectors (probably) Stock Caddy engine supports more HP than I will likely make. Injector...
  2. D

Sorry guys just trying to figure the best way to post an image...!! Mock up with spare engine and SC. Looks promising.
  3. D

Thanks for you replies guys. As with all designs there are many options to weigh up. The plan some time ago was to go with the complete rear end from the Soarer. In the end thou it came down strength. I tend to be quite hard on my cars and plan to use it at the strip as well. I have found out...
  4. D

DEAD is short for Dreadnought Engineering And Design (my home workshop/business). Really keen to learn new stuff everyday. Have had a crazy passion for cars/motors for over 40 yrs and have been lucky to have owned and built some fun cars. Have done the carburetor and distributor thing...want to...