Search results

1. O

Tuning VVTI engine with VVTI off

Greetings, I just installed a programmable ecu in my 1998 engine (vvti) but this ecu only has support for 1 variable valve (and it has only been tested with the miatas), I would like to know how many HP I could lose due to the vvt system not it is working, it is a completely stock motor...
  2. O

The ECU is activating speed limiter

Hello, for some reason, my 1uz vvti ecu is activating the speed limiter at 160 km / h, this did not happen before, I have the engine mounted on a Toyota Altezza with w58 manual transmission, I have reached up to 210 km / h before. I have no speed sensor in the transmission, the ECU takes the...
  3. O

Igniter Fault On Each Cylinder

Hello, I have a 1UZ VVT-I (Toyota Crown) swapped in a Toyota Altezza, I have the following error codes: P1300: "Igniter Fault Cylinder #1" P1305: "Igniter Fault Cylinder #2" P1310: "Igniter Fault Cylinder #3" P1315: "Igniter Fault Cylinder #4" P1320: "Igniter Fault Cylinder #5" P1325: "Igniter...
  4. O

1uz lose power on transmission change

Hello, sorry for my bad english, i am from Dominican Republic and i have a Toyota Altezza with a recently installed 1UZ VVT-I and the problem is that my car and my friend's car not have enough power, we haved test a Toyota Cressida with a 1uz NON VVT-I in drift and the engine respond very well...
  5. O

Problems With Exhaust Size

Hello, i'am new here and i'am a no native english speaker xD, i have a Toyota Altezza with a 1UZ VVT-I Engine and W58 manual transmission, my friends say me that my exhaust is very small, from Headers to Y pipe is 2.50 but half way, before reaching the Y pipe is 2.0, from Y pipe to rear bumper...