Search results

1. L

1uz into ford pop

I know the feeling , I have another pop that is finished but as you say are they ever finished there is all ways something to improve on, also have a singer vogue (Hillman hunter shape) turbo diesel .I know where there is a 7 parked up never gets used will ask if it`s for sale next time I pass...
  2. L

1uz into ford pop

nice one that looks a neat install , do you still own the car maybe could pop in one day n have a gander , to be honest I have a guy you may know helping me with install / doing it for me really from darlo (Ian wally). I had a sweet triumph dolly a couple of yours ago and now kicking mysell I...
  3. L

1uz into ford pop

nice one cheers chap , nice clear pic with the measurements thanks , I have a week off work inbetween crimbo so going to get the lump out then. just wondering what I need loom and ecu wise from the 1993 lexus donor , (can I sell the ignition barrel and key or is it needed for the built , just...
  4. L

1uz into ford pop

thanks for that gloverman info galooph "I've got the engine and gearbox out of my LS400, so not much further ahead than you!" I can still rev the crap out of mine ...ahh the grin factor is great, I had a crappy day at work the other day ,so came home and had a good rev of the lexus and...
  5. L

1uz into ford pop

Hi all from the Toon (Newcastle uk ) am new to this forum so please be gentle with me . I have just bought a ls400 1993 that came to me for the right price ,just bought it for the engine to put in my 1955 ford 100e.which I have just converted to turbo diesel ,took me ages to do but the grunt of...