Search results

1. S

89 LN130 2 Door Conversion Wiring Pt1

Legend! Thanks very much mate, have sent you a PM
  2. S

Thanks Samsdad, Had read that is a common swap, and on your recommendation I've already started nosing around for those parts. Much appreciated I see you also have a 2 dr surf, when you say its a widebody, what do you mean?
  3. S

Cheers for the heads up on that Gloverman, I've been taking my time, only removing the bare minimum at this stage. Already 100x better! I'll move on to the next step with the wiring once I've got the engine in the hole- thats still a couple steps away as yet. Stock ECU wiring as ignition...
  4. S

Cheers for the response gloverman. Just so we're on this same page, this is a 2LT-II engine and ecu, not the later model 2L-TE version. Does the same rule apply (to your knowledge)? From what I understand, there are variations to the pin setup (Sorry for my lack of terminology) at the ecu, do...
  5. S

Hey everyone, I'm taking the plunge and doing a 1uz conversion on my baby- It's an 89 LN130 Surf SSR Limited of the 2 door variety. It came factory with the mighty (pfft) 2L-TII, and the R150F 5 speed 4x4. As yet, the 1uz is still sitting in the donor car (Soarer, year unknown) at a mates...