Search results

1. 1

FI Reliability

Hmm, i was considering turbo over supercharger (which should be kinder on fuel when cruising) and a beefy intercooler. I'm wondering if water injection might have kept things cool and thus less stress (and chance of things going pop).
  2. 1

FI Reliability

Cheers, was that supercharged? 45l/100 sounds crazy, my gtr won't drink that much at full throttle! I was going to have my tuner set me up 2 tunes though, one more moderate for crusing around and then when i want to have some fun i can flick the switch and go over to the 600hp tune. Is there...
  3. 1

FI Reliability

Damn, what kind of power was it making at 21psi? Is this countered with a quality gasket and ARP studs? Just want to do this build under the principle of "do it once do it right". Added my location incase any aussies want to lend their advice and experiences, would be much appreciated :) Would...
  4. 1

FI Reliability

Thanks for the advice and that's actually my plan to drive it for a few months stock and try it out (they're 800 bucks here) while i have one built up. I'm not really after making the car some dyno queen monster, it's more of a GT car for road trips (thus my focus on reliability because i don't...
  5. 1

FI Reliability

Hi all, first post here but i've been reading for a while soaking in as much information as i can (this place is a great resource). I'm planning on doing a 1uz supra swap later this year and could not seem to find a definitive answer to my question. I'm looking for around 550-600 RWHP...