Search results

1. henk_k

1UZFE Sump Flange AutoCAD drawing files

Not a problem, the least I can do, plus I'm planning to fab my own sump as the UZ's is huge compared to the previous engine I was going to use. Would love to go dry. Anyway I like to give something back!
  2. henk_k

1UZFE Sump Flange AutoCAD drawing files

Old thread (Hope this is the place for it) but I've converted this to solidworks/iges/dxf https://grabcad.com/library/1uz-fe-sump-flange-1 Credit to Autronic for the original, many thanks
  3. henk_k

Cams for 3uzfe on stock ECU!?

Really hoping for reground VVTI cams, have a 3UZ muself and a few have said the cam specs of the UZs are pretty weak. I guess the VVTI helps though...
  4. henk_k

3UZ Shallow (or Dry) Sump & Accusump / Oil Accumulator

A different position? I could go with a wider and longer sump, but that would be pretty awkward to fabricate, bolts going through the whole sump or several bolted-together sections I guess
  5. henk_k

3UZ Shallow (or Dry) Sump & Accusump / Oil Accumulator

Hi, Looking to get my 3UZ as low in the chassis as I can, and the sump is the limiting factor. Has anyone run a shallower sump and an oil accumulator to compensate? Or do I just man up and go full dry sump? Engine will be stock for now, but future plans are forged, twin turbo, hopefully...
  6. henk_k

Cams for 3uzfe on stock ECU!?

Really hoping for some good cam grinds for the VVTI engines too (while retaining vvti ideally!)