Search results

1. Bhogg

Aftermarket Thermostat

Hi All I’m trying to find a thermostat that’ll open at a lower temperature then the stock 82 degrees Celsius. If anyone can please help me out that’d be greatly appreciated. Cheers
  2. Bhogg

Imported 1uz-fe Engine

Hi All Please Admin if this post is better located to another area please do. Cheers I’ve currently got a Toyota 4Runner with an imported 89 model 1uz engine in it. It’s an 89 model engine so exactly how long the engine has sat around for is anyone’s guess,. My problem is I’ve got a bad over...
  3. Bhogg

1uz-fe Auto box 1st gear kick down??

Hi All Just wondering if the 1uz-fe Auto box is meant to kick back/drop down from second/third gear to first gear? Due to my engine and box being put into another vehicle I’m wondering if there is something missing that makes it kick back to first or not!. I’m guessing there would be as it’s...
  4. Bhogg

Do the 1uz engines have a Rev limiter while out of gear?

Hi All I’m having an interesting issue with not being able to open my throttle while in Park or Neutral!, it won’t Rev over 2700Rpm to me this seems very unusual as I’ve never owned a vehicle that’s done this before!, So if the throttle is opened and I try to Rev it over 2700Rpm it’ll Rev to...
  5. Bhogg

Are any 1uz engines Rev limited in Neutral or Park??

Hi All I’m having an interesting issue with not being able to open my throttle while in Park or Neutral!, it won’t Rev over 2700Rpm to me this seems very unusual as I’ve never owned a vehicle that’s done this before!, So if the throttle is opened and I try to Rev it over 2700Rpm it’ll Rev to...
  6. Bhogg

Standalone ECU Looking for a great budget ECU

Hi I’ve never had a aftermarket ECU before but I’m wanting to get some more power and better driver ability, So a setup for the highway to cruise and a performance/power setup also. So I’ve got an early model 1uz approximately a 92 model with the stock auto gearbox/slugbox behind it. I’m...
  7. Bhogg

Different stock ECU

Hi Everyone I’m just wondering about the different ECU in the 1uz-fe engine’s I think mine is around a 92model engine , I’ve got a new car with a 1uz in it but this one has some type of Rev limiter on it as when it’s out of gear you can’t Rev it over approximately 3 thousand RPM if you Rev it...
  8. Bhogg

Toyota 4Runner 92model with a 1uz-fe transplant

Hi Everyone I’d love to here what others have done to there V8 Modified 4Runners/4x4. I’m hoping to get a few more ideas on what else to do on mine. I’ve currently got a 92 model 4Runner with a 1uz-fe V8 with the auto gearbox !coils in the rear, 1 1/2 lift , headers and a 2 1/2” exhaust with...
  9. Bhogg

1uz-fe auto gearbox information

Hi All I’m Needing some Help Please.. I’m Just wondering if anyone has had the 1uzfe and the auto box that was in it ?? I’ve just brought a 4Runner with this engine and box in it!, and after having this same engine but with a 5 speed manual in my Hilux and absolutely loving how had it went, I...