Search results

1. U

intermittent no idle

Thanks for your help on this. The diagrams i have are from the lexus manual, i have both ucf10 and 20 and the pinouts are different. Can you offer any advice on where to start looking with the wiring?
  2. U

intermittent no idle

Hi Gloverman, i have rechecked the iac and have 12v on both centre pins. I hooked up a test light between one of the pins and e1 at the diagnostics port, the car idled high above 2k then started hunting a bit. Turn off with the key and it shutdown straight away. The ecu no is 89661 50180. What...
  3. U

intermittent no idle

I have tested with a multimeter that i have 12V on the plug but i will test again in the manner you decribe. I will let you know ecu number later. Not sure what version V8. It was out of a 92 Ls400.
  4. U

intermittent no idle

I woner if i have a similar issue, I may have missed something as i wired this myself. I have power to all sensors and injectors and the car runs perfect when driving but just stalls, sometimes idles when it is warm but the idle is so low, and when its cold it won't idle at all. Would you be...
  5. U

intermittent no idle

Hi, i am having the same stalling issue, i have tested the Iac to ensure it is working, but same thing with no CEL or fault code. How did you end up sorting your one out? Thanks.
  6. U

Hi, I was wondering if you had a pin out for a 89661-50380 ecu from a ucf21?

Hi, I was wondering if you had a pin out for a 89661-50380 ecu from a ucf21?