Search results

1. S

ls1 TB, how to wire up??

Hey fellas I've got my ls1 TB with the tps and air idle controll valve next question is how do you wire these up to the 1uz harness, I'm running the wolf 550 ecu
  2. S

harrop blower intake

Hey guys my solid works is playing up on my computer and I can't access the drawing I made for the intake for my harrop htv 1900 blower, Does anyone have this file in dwg. Format ?? Or solid works format? It's the one that is an oval shape the intake side
  3. S

1-3/4 primarys to 3" twin system

Hey guys looking for some input on my header designs, thinking of running 13/4 primes with a twin 3" system with cross flow about the gearbox yolk area (all mandrel bent) This is for a blown engine conversion, I'm trying to build my project to engineering guidelines written by a bloke called...
  4. S

R154 cad files / spacer

Does anyone have cad files for the pattern on the r154gearbox, (the part that bolts to the bellhousing. I need to make a 30 mm spacer plate if anyone has one already done I will have no issues paying immediately to get this part fabbed
  5. S

custom sump

Hey guys just ordered the flanges to make a custom sump ( from the bottom of the block), is there any major rules or big don'ts when designing something like this for a custom application?? Obviously avoid the down swing of the counter weight on the crank I've never really looked much into the...
  6. S

Seller Feedback ks racing ebay do not buy

Once again drawn in by cost the kit that will convert your 1uz to a r154/w58(2 separate kits) from ks racing on ebay is a dud 98% of it works but has to be modified spacer for the r154 to there bell housing also height needed for clutch slave. For 1100 bucks not major issues if u can fabricate...
  7. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Hey guys few questions I'm building my supercharged 1uz, running htv 1900 blower custom intake manifold, 5 speed conversion etc etc. I want to run a wolf 550 ecu but I also need to buy a throttle body for the intake , will there be a need for a tps on the wolf ecu or do they run without...
  8. S

intercooler core

Hey guys, Looking to get some intercooler core either in the US or australia, not sure on the exact size at the moment but it's to sit in a supercharger manifold so won't be big, not sure who does the best stuff for price give me a heads up if you can. Cheers Syn.
  9. S

Harrop1900+1uz Hilux

G'day folk's, It's been 4 long years since I last tango-ed with a 1uz, and was a common participant in these forums, A lot has changed, but the dream has still lived on A bit of a history update, I used to go under the header dean, but now trade as Synergy, finished my...