Search results

1. S

ls1 TB, how to wire up??

I have the plug and play adapter to connect straight into the factory harness, so I just need a diagram for the tps on the harness and go from there? Also how does the idle control valve go? Sorry for the broad questions
  2. S

ls1 TB, how to wire up??

Hey fellas I've got my ls1 TB with the tps and air idle controll valve next question is how do you wire these up to the 1uz harness, I'm running the wolf 550 ecu
  3. S

harrop blower intake

Hey guys my solid works is playing up on my computer and I can't access the drawing I made for the intake for my harrop htv 1900 blower, Does anyone have this file in dwg. Format ?? Or solid works format? It's the one that is an oval shape the intake side
  4. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Hey fellas I've finally got my throttle body and idle control and tps, next question is how do I adapt it to my harness?? ( running the wolf v550 ecu)
  5. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Thanks guys much appreciated got all the good stuff coming slowly hope to have photos up in a few weeks.
  6. S

1-3/4 primarys to 3" twin system

Hey guys looking for some input on my header designs, thinking of running 13/4 primes with a twin 3" system with cross flow about the gearbox yolk area (all mandrel bent) This is for a blown engine conversion, I'm trying to build my project to engineering guidelines written by a bloke called...
  7. S

Harrop1900+1uz Hilux

Sounds awesome mate!! Yeah I live a hour and a bit north of Perth at the moment, and hopefully should have my hilux going in a few weeks just need parts to turn up and get my wolf ecu. Do you have facebook? Best to add me on there send me a pm with your name and I'll add you
  8. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Thanks guys!!
  9. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110976285489?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 this is the unit i have ordered do i just buy a tps sensor and an idle control valve? the only other question i buy do i have to buy a plug to suit the sensors?? sorry for all the noob questions
  10. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Lovey information! ive ebayed a few and they look good for the price, only question i have is because this is going on a supercharged engine pushing some big power.. is it wise to go twin tb's ( mustang unit) or single? ive herd that the " drivability" is abit rough when in the low rpm range?
  11. S

R154 cad files / spacer

Hey mate check in your spam as well email address gets filtered there a lot :/
  12. S

R154 cad files / spacer

Does anyone have cad files for the pattern on the r154gearbox, (the part that bolts to the bellhousing. I need to make a 30 mm spacer plate if anyone has one already done I will have no issues paying immediately to get this part fabbed
  13. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Haha always the way!! Deadlines and budgets don't exist in the real world :/. What's a good throttle body?? I know plazmaman make the goods but I'm not really keen on spending 600 on a throttle body but I know I should do it right!! But a cheaper but good quality product would be better. Stock...
  14. S

custom sump

Looks good mate, I've got a steel template I think it's 6mm or 1/4" thick and a boil by trade so I will be able to fab something up. I like your dry sump idea I've got limited room everywhere but wouldn't mind having a go at building an ally one, in the future! Yeah heat is the killer in these...
  15. S

custom sump

Hey guys just ordered the flanges to make a custom sump ( from the bottom of the block), is there any major rules or big don'ts when designing something like this for a custom application?? Obviously avoid the down swing of the counter weight on the crank I've never really looked much into the...
  16. S

Seller Feedback ks racing ebay do not buy

Once again drawn in by cost the kit that will convert your 1uz to a r154/w58(2 separate kits) from ks racing on ebay is a dud 98% of it works but has to be modified spacer for the r154 to there bell housing also height needed for clutch slave. For 1100 bucks not major issues if u can fabricate...
  17. S

Wolf 550 ecu, tps

Hey guys few questions I'm building my supercharged 1uz, running htv 1900 blower custom intake manifold, 5 speed conversion etc etc. I want to run a wolf 550 ecu but I also need to buy a throttle body for the intake , will there be a need for a tps on the wolf ecu or do they run without...
  18. S

intercooler core

Hey guys, Looking to get some intercooler core either in the US or australia, not sure on the exact size at the moment but it's to sit in a supercharger manifold so won't be big, not sure who does the best stuff for price give me a heads up if you can. Cheers Syn.
  19. S

Harrop1900+1uz Hilux

Update on the build guys just picked up my 94' 1uz with approx 90 xxxkms but god knows if that's right or not, for $1000 bucks at kyp imports welshpool, also a r154 for $2300 feels tight and barely any shaft play, contemplating on cracking it to have a look inside but, remembering the rule of...