Search results

1. R

Want 2 psi more

I have a v2 si with a 3.08" pulley and im running 6psi @6200rpm i want to get 2 psi more how much do i need to drop in pulley size to get there? i dont want any more then 8psi. I want to just over 300 at the wheels. Dyno with 6psi with the vegas heat at 275whp.
  2. R

Code P0100 on swapped pickup

Hey i just swapped my 85 toyota pickup with a 97 non vvti 1uz have it started but runs really really rich black smoke, idle is high runs pretty much all around doesnt run well. Only code i pull is p0100 the rest are transmission codes but im 5 speed. I also ghosted 2 secondary o2 but no codes...
  3. R

sc400 supercharged dyno sheets

Just thought i would post what my sc400 put up on the dyno mind you it was 90 degrees plus out at night it is Vegas :D before tune first run was 252whp after tuned 270whp
  4. R

what is a safe AFR?

i have finally got my supercharged 1uz running good only running abut 6psi at 6000rpm what should my AFR should be?
  5. R

Car gets hot with a/c on

I am stumped my car gets hot with the a/c I just supercharged it not a problem before....I installed a koyo tt 3 row supra radiator 160 thermostat 2 zirgo 14in fans with a shroud...ok so I can drive about 20-30 mins and it will start to overheat and get a ck eng light for knock sensor no...
  6. R

supercharged sc400 running rich

i am all but confused it runs rich i am running 460cc injectors with v2 vortech less than 8 psi apexi safc2 and a sard regulator with step colder plug....had it on a mustang chassis dyno 165whp stock and got 230whp after, but im running 9.5 to 1 at 3500rpm finally leans out to 11 to 1 at...
  7. R

Vortech pulley size

I just purchased a v2 supercharger kit intercooled and hks blow off valve it's the exact kit that's on YouTube http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JiUIgB6J6T4 the guy I bought it from says its a 3 inch pulley how much boost is that? Wanted to know before I strap it ok
  8. R

Wanted WTB: 1uzfe supercharger manifold

Hey im new here im looking for a 1uzfe supercharger intake manifold i am having a hard time finding one :eek: let me know what you have