Search results

1. M

Crashed car, split the trans fluid cooler line not starting

The box was for airbag, Got the car running, turned out it cut the starter motor relay wire, fixxed that and put new sump and trans line filled both up and running as good as ever
  2. M

Hi thank for the reply. Did some more work on the car and it smashed a box that located in the fender marked rh, I think it's something to do with the abs maybe? Yellow loom with two wires runing to it.
  3. M

Hi guys had an incident with the ls400, smashed it and damaged the drivers side qtr right where the loom is looks to be all intact, the engin stopped when it crashed, the trans cooler line tore, basically thinking its stuck in gear? As it not going to engage the starter motor as if the shifter...
  4. M

Parts Fs: Vic Australia, t56 6 speed gearbox out of vx ss $800

As per title selling cheap was told its in good condition but never drove with it my self. $800 Txt me on 0406198814 (don't call as mic is broken)
  5. M

1uz to t56 cad file, Ed v-eight

Bought the file twice and haven't recived it, tried emailing and no reply, Hopefully someone has a copy they can send me?
  6. M

Parts 1UZ > T56 Adaptor Plates

Anyone able to get a hold of Ed? I bought the cad file twice, emailed him and no reply and no cad files, just wanna price one up for my self if its worth doing for my own car or just forking out the cash
  7. M

gearbox adaptor plates.

Does anyone have the 1uz-t56 file, I paid for Ed's drawing via PayPal but haven't revived anything yet, he seems to be Mia latly. Thanks. Also what have people paid in aus for the laser cutting of the plates roughly with laser cutter supplying material?
  8. M

Crane hi6 cdi ignition

Possible to run crane hi6 cdi ignition with lx91 coil (have one from previous project) on 1uz, I imagine I would have to run two coils and two units whilst still using factory distributors? Or considering cop set up but so much info to shift though to get a striaght awsner; or ls1 coils...
  9. M

Standalone ECU Spitronic ECU & 1uz Kit

Any updates on these considering one of these approsed to the emanage ultimate, how well do the handle a boosted motor? Any one got any feed back on the tcu?
  10. M

T66 second opinions welcome.

Probberly already got a turbo by now but being in the states I don't think you could look past a new s300 Borg Warner, 60-66mm version would suit good.