Search results

1. M

LiPo Battery

Careful with LiPo Battery if not taken care of right they can be Very dangerous. I've used a lot for other thing I've had seen one blow up yet but was very close to it. Otherwise LiPo battery are amazing.
  2. M

Seller Feedback V8 Solid / Bussmann Fussbox

I'm sorry, I wanted you to see this post. I have try to contact and inquire information about your product/services. Multple times I'd like to add. I never got a Straight or Informative information. At the time of the email I didn't see "sell the unit as a replacement part" even so in your...
  3. M

I will be bud. My wheel bearing are going out again on my DD after I will order from you. I still have your email saved and everything. Does that matter that I have one post? I am not a troll that just post to have a post count. I only post when I have a real question that hasn't been post yet...
  4. M

http://www.lexusv8solid.co.za/ Really interesting stuff but will not give out straight answers. I have a bunch of emails asking them. About there product and they give me the run around like a new at this. The first 3 reply we good but then they just didn't care after. Here the last email...