Search results

1. S

Parts FS - Custom 1UZ M112 intercooled complete package

Haven't really been pushing too hard to sell this but I need some cash for some other parts I need asap, so the price is $1000 for the next 2-3 weeks.
  2. S

Parts headers(na and turbo) - R154 bellhousing - superchargers 2UZ/3UR engines

Headers are sold. Still have the supercharger
  3. S

Yup, still got em. Cleaned out my inbox too.
  4. S

Parts WTB - UZ bellhousings

Need to buy a few v8 auto bellhousings. THanks
  5. S

maybe in a couple months. Not really in a pinch to sell. I also have a local guy that may be willing to swap in a stock lexus V8 for me(so I can sell entire truck)+ cash. Time > cash for me right now.
  6. S

Never dyno'd, but based on my 1/4 trap speed, I would say right around 275-300RWHP at 7psi and 4200 feet elevation. At sea level it should do 10-12psi and 350-375. This is all guestimates of course. STill have the M90 setup, but I don't want to sell it because it is just total CRAP...
  7. S

Everything you need to make this a bolt on kit. You should only need hood clearance and fuel line mods and getting rid of the EGR.
  8. S

Parts 5.7 3ur engine - or parts - torn down

Would have to be turned and use oversized/undersized bearings. I was going to get a custom set of bearings made with tangs as well as the block modified for them as well to prevent turning of bearings. These things use compression bearings and are tangless. I just don't have time and I...
  9. S

$1500 $1000 - limited time Complete kit with modified water pipe and intake pipe with Q45 TB
  10. S

Parts 5.7 3ur engine - or parts - torn down

I got a complete 5.7 3ur engine...well almost complete. I broke one of the rods just to see how easy it would break, and I ported and polished one cyl just to see what kind of improvement I could get. Amazingly it didn't help all that much. Would just need to do a valve lap or maybe a quick...
  11. S

shops, 1uz manual bellhousing and flywheel

Monster Performance is myself, and I do one-off welded bellhousings. Done quite a few and have never had a problem.
  12. S

Project Thread M112 sc400

sea level vs 4200 feet. Cobra at sea level 8-9psi Cobra at 4200 feet 4-6 psi Also I Have check the bypass valve. Functions just fine and seals
  13. S

Project Thread M112 sc400

Nice job!!! As for the M112 being oversized? NO WAY. Stock psi on a cobra is about 8psi. At 5200 feet, it only 6psi. On my setup, the stock pulley for cobra would probably only give me 3psi, as the lightning pulley only gave me 5. I am now running a 2.75" pulley and I still only get...
  14. S

Project Thread Supercharged 1UZ Bangkok Drag Truck

In my SC, I ran 6psi with 75 shot to 8,000RPM on a daily basis. Tranny finally went, motor is still in good shape.
  15. S

PM sent on shipping Yes I am still doing bellhousings.
  16. S

Equal length headers(well, close to equal length) $800 heavy wall stainless turbo manifold $600 MKII Supra 1UZ engine mounts $250 1UZ - R154 bellhousing $400 M90 supercharger setup with water/air intercooler(ghetto) $150 M112 lighting supercharger $250 2UZ vvti engine(one broken head) $400...
  17. S

Parts Front facing turbo manifold

These are some heavy duty stainless steel manifolds. 2 1/2" v-ban. 1 5/8" ID. $600