Search results

1. S

Idle increases once driven

I am now at a loss, although it will only do it once now, once the idle gets high, I turn it off, restart and let the idle settle down, once there it stays low and even, but its driving me nutts literally
  2. S

Sealed IAC cleaning

Some one put it together mate, which means it comes apart, just depends how delicate you are :(, I did mine all good
  3. S

SC400 Code 28

Earth it and earth it again, short and sweet :)
  4. S

Old bloke in the UK

Hi Foges, another oldie here from a nats from london, I put an uze in my Cobre, a couple of others on here have too, not quite a sleeper :)
  5. S

Noob Introduction

Home I'm in Borehamwood 20 mins from your home town, did you sort your misfire?
  6. S

LS400 Idler pulley

Brilliant, ta fella
  7. S

LS400 Idler pulley

Yeah we do mate, thats my next move, just being fckig lazy really, I should of noted the SKF number when I had it off the first time.
  8. S

LS400 Idler pulley

Hi Guys, any one know where to buy an idler pulley (the ribbed one) or just the bearing for less than £68?
  9. S

Cheers fella I'll try that, I have sprayed all hoses with wd40 and nothing changes, but worth another look
  10. S

Noob Introduction

Nice truck DM and sweet detailing, glad you found the fault (you new it any way didnt ya ;) good forum this one, a very helpful bunch from accross the globe
  11. S

Parts

Cheers Dave for all your work, meditechs are spot on these days chill out and get well. Norman
  12. S

Ok tried the check, no faults showing?:mad:
  13. S

I did a check test and it showed no code faults, but I will try again, cheers Gloverman
  14. S

Help 1uz into swb landcruise

Your ECU should activate the fuel pump relay, (you can bridge it out just to check) defo recheck your wiring, you can pick up a diagram at the home page of Lextreme
  15. S

Ok Guys, I took the IACV out gave it a damn good thrashing, er I mean clean, put it back and hey presto its still the same, any Ideas?
  16. S

Cheers Bushwacker, I have cleaned it, but clearly not enough, I'll give it another go
  17. S

Hi Guys LS 400 UZE 91 On start up idle is slightly high and drops normally when up to temp, once I drive the car the idle increases and wont drop, If I turn the engine of for ten seconds and restart the idle drops to normally, but then if I drive again the same thing happens Any one?
  18. S

Fuel pump not turning on

Totally agree, clearly a bad wire But where?? why not run a new wire from the ECU trigger to your own 87a relay, jump on the feeds and kick it into life, remember though by doing that the pump gets constant 12v and doesnt drop down to 9 when running (wont hurt)
  19. S

Engine surge when warm

Thanks for the input guys, sorry I should of given you a bit more info on the engine, its a 1990 v8 4litr, I used the engine loom from the donor. Samsdad: thanks for the tutorial, that exactly what I did, I went back to basic engine management. Turned out for some reason that the oxy sensors...
  20. S

Engine surge when warm

Hi all I have just transplanted a 1UZFE and am getting an engine surge once warm, the code diagnostic gives me a code 28 which is main oxy sensor right bank, Ive swapped the over and still get the same code and the same surge, the unit was built with four sensors, but previously two were junked...