Search results

1. B

Cams for 3uzfe on stock ECU!?

different head design and vvt-i so the kelford profile may not be what you want, unfortunately not much if any data on UZ vvt-i cam's available so anything you do is going to be custom and with 32 valves expensive!
  2. B

Looking for some advice - Jaguar M112 to '93 1UZ-FE

wow that sits up miles... think i'll go outside and hug my LP1 manifold ;)
  3. B

Request assistance 1uzfe, a340e, tailshaft to 95 Hiace diff

same thing works for A340... http://www.lextreme.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15374
  4. B

Coolant bypass

an EWP will still help even with thermostat in place, I'd hack a thermostat up that is in the open position all the time to swap in when you're doing burnout events
  5. B

Water lines to oil filter housing???

Both, relocate it to where your remote filter is if the thread agrees
  6. B

Road Trip Coming Up

what blower did you have on the 1uz and what ecu?
  7. B

TT 1UZ power level issues.

that was always going to happen with a T1 Torsen and slicks! Impressive destruction none the less!
  8. B

Parts Bulletcars 1uzfe supercharger manifold and m122 supercharger for sale

did you ever run it? M122 is a really good match for a 1UZ. Good luck with the sale!
  9. B

Transmission and transmission cooling ideas & locations

photos would defiantly help, what kind of car?
  10. B

Eaton M112 project

Welcome to the M112 party :)
  11. B

Dual exhaust question on supercharged 1uz

with forced induction exhaust design becomes less critical, just make it free flowing
  12. B

Single Turbo 1UZ MKII Supra Project

diagram of PCV setup?
  13. B

niiiiiceeee
  14. B

1UZ swap and Air Condition

make sure you have radiator / condenser fans running or the gas pressure will go through the roof and stall the compressor, preferably have the high/low gas pressure switch connected! also make sure the ACMC wire from the ecu is not directly connected to the clutch and is connected by a diode...
  15. B

Eaton M112 project

1.8 is insane! I hope you mean 2.8!
  16. B

Eaton M112 project

New water (genuine) pump, idlers, tensioner, front main seal and do timing belt while motor is in bits would be the way to go...
  17. B

Eaton M112 project

I would HIGHLY suggest modifying the water bridge like the c's supercharger kit...
  18. B

Cheap fan controller get something like this http://www.ebay.com/itm/PID-Digital-Temperature-Controller-D1S-VR-220-K-thermocouple-Sensor-25A-SSR-/231233529067? but you need to get the 100A DC solid state relay with it (that AC one will not work for DC) that will adjust the fan speed as needed...
  19. B

Eaton M112 project

Would of done the knock sensors while you were there as well, how is Chuck going have not seen him on here and he seems allergic to facebook :)
  20. B

just about any motor speed controller with a pot to set the speed can have a capacitor put across the pot and another pot added to adjust the charge time of the cap so you have an adjustable rise to an adjustable top speed. EDIT... watched the video, i see why you want stiffer rear springs but...