Search results

1. H

DO NOT take cheap cross drilled rotors to the track!!

With a cross drilled disc under full race conditions this will happen sooner or later. I have even had AP and Alcon discs crack like that. There is also no supplier that will give you a "guarantee" on any parts used in racing.
  2. H

New user - South Africa

Welkom Juan. Hierdie is n goeie site en die ouens is baie hulpvaardig. Ek het self al baie hier geleer! "This is a great site and the guys are very helpful. I have learnt a lot from them already" :D
  3. H

1uz-fe vvti into Altezza SXE10 from Russia

Great looking car! Thanks for sharing. Please add more pics of your conversion process. Engine mounts, adaptors, oil lines etc. The guys here love pics. Keep us posted on your progress.
  4. H

1uz / Nissan 6 speed Mercedes 190e swap

Thanks for sharing! Great project! I got the same flywheel from 4U2QUIK. It really is good quality. :) Keep up the good work!
  5. H

help with fuel please ?

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will have to give a bit more information. I.E. Engine, car, conversion?, ECU, gearbox, when did the problem start and so on.
  6. H

1UZFE in Series 2 Jaguar XJ6

Hi Alan You have the right idea with your speedo and rev counter. It will be the easiest to do the same with the oil pressure gauge. The oil light should be very easy to sort out. I think the switch is somewhere on the oil filter housing. Just wire it up from the light. :) Great car! Put some...
  7. H

1UZ VVti Wiring Diagrams (98-00 LS400)

Thanks! There's a lot of good info there. Do you perhaps have anything similar for the 3uz? :o
  8. H

Project Thread poorsupra's build thread **sc400/r154/turbo**

Please load them! :p There are still a few die hards lurking around here who would love to see your pics! :)
  9. H

1uz / Nissan 6 speed Mercedes 190e swap

And those wheels!!! :eek: ;) Very nice project! Good luck and keep us posted.
  10. H

Project Thread 1uzte or 2jz

Hi Zuffen The series your link is referring to is the National Championship Series. Only normally aspirated allowed, hence the small horses. :p I have been out of the racing scene for a while now and not exactly sure of the regulations, but I think Shano is referring to a Regional Championship...
  11. H

Exhaust manifold stud

I am prety sure they are normal 8mm
  12. H

Parts Fs:ca: R154 adapter plate and flyweel for 1uz

Why are you getting rid of these? Wish I saw this earlier. I just ordered a new set from 4u2quik a week ago. :rolleyes:
  13. H

Parts Core condition 3uz-fe cylinder heads with good camshafts, Columbus, OH

I would love to have them but the shipping will be a killer! :eek:
  14. H

UZZ31 manual conversion, and a few problems.

Pulling the box is your last resort. If it's not bleeding then 10:1 it’s a master cylinder problem, not slave. I see you are using a second hand master. I’ve had a few instances where the master and seals look perfect bit it just doesn’t work! Also check the lines that there is no kink and...
  15. H

PCV system delete or no?

Venting to atmosphere should have no detrimental effect on the rings. Unless of course the engine is sucking in a lot of dust from the same vent. Doing it properly with PCVs the way Lex explained it, is the neatest way. Yes you can use all sorts of catch tanks but it is a very messy busines. :p
  16. H

What radiator?

Try these guys in Pretoria (http://www.hot4cold.co.za/) They are not cheap but will give you good advice and build almost any size rad that you need. They may already be closed for this year though. :o
  17. H

3uzfe vvti swap difficulty

If you already have all the wiring harness, ECU, immobilizer etc. just get the Lexus pedal and make it fit. It isn’t easy to bypass the immobilizer and key but can be done. Speak to Gloverman.
  18. H

Sheep Shagger

Looking good! 3UZ?
  19. H

VVTI Turbo

Yes of course. Now that I think about it, there has to be one. :o
  20. H

1UZ idle!

If you have the aluminum rails there is a blanking bolt on the front side. Otherwise you an also remove the damping unit and replace it with a normal banjo bolt that has been drilled and tapped to make provision for connecting a gauge. These pics are from my 3UZ but should give you an idea of...