Search results

1. B

LS400 AC 4 pin plug

Swapped in a 1UZFE into a 4 Runner, engine is great and runs fine, how do I circumvent the 4 pin plug on the AC compressor or do I just bypass and use the magnetic clutch trigger? I'm in Florida so I need AC or I will melt
  2. B

SC400 92 crank sensor wiring check!

OK looks like the 27 pin is the positive and the 7 pin is negative, anubody know how to test the sensor to tell the pins apart?
  3. B

SC400 92 crank sensor wiring check!

Looking for some guidance here, 50-50-50 ECU pin 7 and pin 27 are the cranks sensor wiring, does anyone have the correct orientation, as I think I have it backwards, I have pin 7 closest to the engine, is this correct, I'm experiencing over fueling in the bank one
  4. B

92 1UZFE LS400 Engine plugs part #'s

Thanks man appreciate it
  5. B

Ls400 1993 ecu pinout

how many pins in your ECU?
  6. B

Also, I have a crank sensor, do you have the wiring for that, I think I have the pins round the wrong way,
  7. B

That's a long way to send the connectors, I think they are made in the USA, well some of them at least, but I would like to ask you how much to ship them to me,
  8. B

This is a long shot, I'm building a new harness for my project and all the connector plugs are as dry and brittle as a popcorn fart. Would anyone by chance have a list of part numbers for all of the engine plugs? Crank sensor Cam Sensors same L & R Ignitors plugs (2) plus pins Injector...
  9. B

59 Chevy Apache 3200 truck

Well my love for the 1UZ is going to extremes on this one, I have slid under a USDM Ford Crown Vic front and rear ends on a 4 link and independent front end under a 59 Apache, got the 1UZ mounted with a W58 Can anybody help with a SC400 92, 40-40-40 wiring diagram? I have previously installed a...
  10. B

RA42 Celica, going 1UZFE

Video
  11. B

RA42 Celica, going 1UZFE

It runs just fine, finally got the drivetrain together now finishing up the wiring and all the options, I will post a Vid when i get a moment
  12. B

1uzfe 92 ls400 ECU power up and run

Anybody got the tach wire identified?
  13. B

1992 ls400 1uz / s13 240sx wiring

Anthony I have the same motor I think, I dont see the need for an aftermarket ECU, the Lexus ECU runs the motor fine, dont trust everything you read on line, what ECU do you have, or didn't you get one with the motor?
  14. B

Thank you to all concerned, now I'm figuring out how to get enough power to the ECU, using the old emission control box can only supply enough for the ECU and sundry items the ignitors/coils will need a new feed from the main fusebox I think? anybody got ideas?
  15. B

WOW thank you I will tackle this ASAP, and hope to hear the old girl sing. Thanks for your time I will update as soon as I have concluded the steps you mentioned.
  16. B

OK Guys I have started trying to figure out where all the wire go and what they do, so far i have managed to power up the ECU and the igniters, coil pack etc but I'm struggling to understand the final plug. Here are some photos of the set up so far.
  17. B

Hello, all, I'm currently putting a 1UZ in a RA42 Celica, I have a US LS400 1992 4 plug ECU, can anybody help with what wire etc or pin outs I need to get the stock ECU to run the engine? Also what can I remove from the ECU loom and still be sucsessfull, Trans wiring? do I need the...
  18. B

RA42 Celica, going 1UZFE

Hello all, I'm attempting to slip a 1UZFE into the old girl, it fits but it's tight. I started by buying a 92 LS400 with "mechanical problems" real cheap, all it needed was a coil pack and it ran like a dream, but I took the motor and tranny out anyway. So far I have the motor mounts made...