Search results

1. B

1GZ Bellhousing Pattern

Found it!
  2. B

1GZ Bellhousing Pattern

Does anyone have or know where to get engine side bell housing drawing in dxf or similar? Cheers
  3. B

Batch fire coil on plug conversion 95-97 1uz

Curious as to whether there is any further feedback on this conversion? I'd also like more in depth info on the wiring up of this which would help with us electrically challenged people.
  4. B

Wanted WTB: 1UZ Harmonic Balancer

Chasing a decent harmonic balancer somewhere in Australia. Let me know if you have something. Cheers
  5. B

Project Thread 77 celica liftback

Good to see this type of conversion being done. I am doing the same conversion to the same model vehicle.
  6. B

Batch fire coil on plug conversion 95-97 1uz

Good work Ron. Do you have any updates on this? Can you now remove the distributors or are they still required with this setup? I would like to attempt this but wish to remove the distributors which would allow adjustable cam gears.
  7. B

Camshaft timing

Email sent, cheers.
  8. B

Camshaft timing

Digging up an old thread but are these adjustable gears still available?
  9. B

Wanted 1UZFE parts engine - Australia

Hoping someone here might have a 1UZFE parts engine that may have been collecting dust for a while. I'm looking for a mostly complete front sump engine for mock up before I spend the bucks on something that might not even work. If you have something that has been lying around in the back of...