Search results

1. K

Parts 1uz, w58, stainless headers, adapter plate, clutch, etc

the adapter mounts the trans to the bell - the bell here is for a 1uz, but the adapter plate works for any aw30/40 trans-based motor IF you have that bell (the aw30/40 auto trans has a detachable bellhousing - that's how these adapters work) ... these adapters allow mounting to any of the 1jz...
  2. K

I couldn't tell you - I don't have an SC This shifter position is as it comes in a 1990 supra - if that tells you anything.
  3. K

This stuff is still available - and all prices are flexible
  4. K

Quarter Master Rally clutch and billet flywheel, 1uz, w58, IMF headers, QA adapter I have a bunch of parts for sale, I would rather not ship the big stuff but don't let that dissuade you ... pm me if interested but shipping will be charged separately from the prices below - 1uz-fe engine...
  5. K

Wanted Engine Wiring Harness, NON-VVT

Bump, still looking!
  6. K

Wanted w58 shifter

Not for the early ones, the ebay ones are for the 2jz w58. ... But thanks for the valuable input
  7. K

I'm still looking for one of these - if anyone has one it'd be a great help, please pm me with cost including shipping to 01760 Thanks!!
  8. K

Wanted w58 shifter

i've been looking for a w58 shifter for a while, wondering if any of you have one to sell. ideally i'd like the one from a 7mge supra - but i could work with something else too. let me know what you want shipped to 01760
  9. K

Parts 96 SC400 full part out

do you have the engine harness, and is it complete? If so , how much shipped to 01760? Thanks!
  10. K

I'm back to looking for one of these - and far less picky now :) please let me know if you have anything!
  11. K

Parts 1uz harness and ecu $200

If the ecu sells without the harness, I'd buy just the harness.
  12. K

Parts Modded SC400 Part Out (Lots of good parts!)

Is any of this still left over and for sale?
  13. K

sc400 engine crossmember question

Yes, I think some of the cars had steel stamped cross members and others had aluminum? This is the crossmember that the engine mounts to. Thanks!
  14. K

sc400 engine crossmember question

I have a quick question for anyone who may have one of these available - Can someone (please) post the distance between the two a-arm mount positions? I am considering remaking the lower a-arms in my current project and assuming the span is in the right ballpark I'd like to ditch my current...
  15. K

Parts Modded SC400 Part Out (Lots of good parts!)

Interested in the Adaptronic but your acct appears to not be configured to receive pm's?
  16. K

Thanks for the offer, but I am really looking for something with good coolant, tps, vr sensor, and injector connectors. I plan to cut it up anyways.
  17. K

Looking for a harness, or part of one. I won't need the whole thing so I'd consider ones that are cut up a bit as long as the coolant sensor pigtails, tps pigtail, vr sensor pigtails, and injector pigtails are intact. Please let me know the price, would need this shipped to Massachusetts.
  18. K

Wanted Cast exhaust manifolds

BUMP - still looking for a set.
  19. K

Wanted Cast exhaust manifolds

Do you have access to any more of them? If so, how much shipped to Massachusetts?
  20. K

Seller Feedback Aliga

It's honestly quite frustrating for me, since I was so explicit in my confirmation that the items he send were not what he ended up sending. I was looking for the cast versions of the exhaust manifolds, and he said he had a set. I posted photos, and very clear language on the thread, and in...