Search results

1. B

1uz to t56 adapter plate

This is something i have been trying to get for ages. I know the CAD file is out there as it was on V-eight but i failed to download it as i never thought i would do this conversion. So has anyone got a copy. If i could get a CAD file of the T56 and the 1uz bell housing (gearbox end) i can...
  2. B

gearbox adaptor plates.

Does anyone have the 1uz to t56 CAD file. If not does anyone have the gearbox end of the of the 1uz CAD file. I have looked on load of website but no luck, i have now got the PDF from Tremec fro the box end
  3. B

ITB for the VVTI

I have been looking at more ways to waste money on the engine. I have ITB but that they are all for the non VVTI engine. What the difference will they fit. I know the VVti as the extra ports in the Intake manifold but i thought that was about is...
  4. B

VVTi Goodness into a Triumph Stag

Mines finally a live. Now the engine has to come out again to sort out the body work. Then the ECU needs tuning, the big injectors care causing issues. http://youtu.be/XO1En7ZV3Kw
  5. B

HI, did you use the Garrett turbo. I'm only asking as i have the same Scania/garrett turbo for...

HI, did you use the Garrett turbo. I'm only asking as i have the same Scania/garrett turbo for my 1uzfe.
  6. B

VVTI Turbo

Yes there are at least two vacuum sensors/switches. The original system opens the valves when the ecu lets it, as theres loads of parameters. But the main one is on high throttle openings. When these valves are closed the air is supposed to cause a induction spiral and increase torque, fuel...
  7. B

VVTI Turbo

I have a 1uz vvti engine which is in the process of being put together with a turbo. The inlet manifold has the Toyota Acoustic control thing but this work a on vacuum operating ports under certain engine speeds, loads and throttle position. The thing is will it may work with a N/A engine...
  8. B

ARP part no for head studs

All went together all right. Ended up having the left head machined by 3mm. That allowed the use of the ARP washers.
  9. B

yes the torque setting of the ARP is 60 ftlb, The washers though seem a bit of an overkill i would use them if the torque setting was 200 ftlb buy its not thats why i will be using a thinner washer.
  10. B

Did try to mill the heads myself but wasn't happy with the mill bit in the piiler drill, it wasn't very central. So the head is off to the machine shop to have about 3mm milled out. Just hope there is enough metal to spare. Only doing the two under the cam wheels on the left head as all the...
  11. B

I'm a few stages behind but i decided to tap the thread further down the hole. I use one of those endoscopes, that link up to the laptop, just to see what was going on down the hole. The thread only goes down half way, so I just used a set of m10 1.5 taps to take the thread down lower...
  12. B

Size of 1uz vvti Head Studs

I did see your thread on the studs sizes. I wasn't sure how similar the studs are with the vvti and non vvti. I saw that there was two part numbers, which my supplier does stock so hopefully they will be right. Else where on the internet there are other sizes mentioned but no-one states...
  13. B

Size of 1uz vvti Head Studs

Has anyone got the details of the size of the head studs for the 1uz vvti engine. I'm in the process of fitting a turbo to the engine along with new rods and pistons. As a result theres a need to upgrade the head studs to stop the head blowing off on boost. Arp seem to be the daddies, L19...
  14. B

best Piston rod combination

From what i have seen and all the advised i have been given, the Cp pistons are the best choice, seems like everyone rates them. The best price ive been given is $1,199 USD. Is there a difference between Non VVTI and VVTI Cp pistons. Rod different thing. Corrilos good but not worth the...
  15. B

As you know a fair bit about the 1uz what the best piston rod combination for strength and price.

As you know a fair bit about the 1uz what the best piston rod combination for strength and price.
  16. B

Has anyone bought any recently, they might still have all the setting and dimensions. The setting up and the initial machining make up a lot of the cost. would be good if Cp did the whole package, they list everything but its all apparently custom order with the associated price tag. Nice...
  17. B

Good to know, seem to be getting some good prices on Wiseco Pistons. Which i remember being good years ago. Pauter rods seem to be around the $1600 US.
  18. B

I've got a 1uzfe vvti engine which i know can't take hardly any boost, so forced induction requires updating the internals. Theres shed loads of Pistons and rods out there but which are the best and which are the best value SO far I've found that eagle rods are cheap and are the same as the...
  19. B

Parts Modded SC400 Part Out (Lots of good parts!)

do you have any of the bits still for sale.
  20. B

Parts headers(na and turbo) - R154 bellhousing - superchargers 2UZ/3UR engines

parts Hi, what parts do you have left.