Search results

1. N

Air suspension suddenly depressurized

after a bit of experimenting I found that if I hit it with a hammer the valve will close, so it's a sticky valve inside this plastic cylinder which I believe to be some sort of "dryer". The sticking valve is an exhaust valve inside the unit which unfortunately is completely sealed, so I can...
  2. N

Air suspension suddenly depressurized

Was lowering my car today after checking the exhaust and suddenly there was a rush of air coming from around the compressor area. The car quickly sank to it's bump stops and would not re-pressurize, despite the compressor working full pelt. So I whipped off the wheel arch cover (sound of...
  3. N

1UZ into 96' Land Rover Discovery

I see your point... I was thinking about using toyota axles, but that would mean less and less of the vehicle actually being land rover :D Yes, so if I can keep the land rover transfer case and mate the w-58 to it. I have an auto box, but it's on the way out and I don't fancy forking out for a...
  4. N

I have a w-58 in my shed which I am hoping to use, but if the auto is a better bet then I will be tempted. Would that be the toyota auto from an ls400 you are referring to?
  5. N

I'm looking to do the swap myself, but on a 1991 Land rover discovery 1. It is currently fitted with a 200tdi motor and an LT-77 gearbox, but it has the terminal rust problem and as such, i'm throwing away most of the body and making my own tube frame, since the chassis is in remarkably good...