Search results

1. R

Cars For Sale 1990 Toyota Celsior - AUS

cant modify original post - car is located in Mt Gambier, SA, Australia. with Rego. recently serviced. 190,000kms feel free to reply if you have any other inquiries.
  2. R

Price drop to $4500ono
  3. R

still for sale
  4. R

For Sale Theses cars are getting rare Toyota Celsior / Lexus LS400 kms: 180k SA registered - Just expired (no pit inspection required if in SA ) Currently in VIC will deliver as far as Mt Gambier, SA reason for sale: Havent driven the car since feb. taking up space. Transmission...
  5. R

797,000 km's on a 1996 LS400

sorry i assumed it was for sale online. my mistake
  6. R

797,000 km's on a 1996 LS400

got a link?
  7. R

LS400 Extractors???

Where can i get these... anyone got a Link? EDIT: Found it.... i was just slack.
  8. R

LS400 Extractors???

if you could make them and distribute them at a cheap price there would be a decent market...
  9. R

LS400 Extractors???

Hey guys, Had a bit of a quick search on the forum. im either blind or just cant read because im sure this would of been asked before. Is there a company that makes extractors for the LS400 1990??? ive been search all over the place. cheers
  10. R

installing cams

Any more news on the above^^
  11. R

SeaFoam in Australia

Trying to find someone that has the ability to ship to australia some seafoam... or anyone in australia that has found a reputable similar product... im sure we could get the orders up if someone could get it to us over here. has anyone else looked into this. cheers
  12. R

1992 Lexus LS400

nothing was unplugged during it installation.. airflow meter spark plugs... no vacume leaks... could be many things..
  13. R

1992 Lexus LS400

isnt this just general diagnotic /repair... not a tutorial... wrong section i think. but to get he ball rolling... was the starter motor new? make sure it is earthed and powered well... it should be giving it a good go.. no strugling to turn the engine over. also listen to make sure it...
  14. R

MAF Unplugged = Car Runs Better - NEED HELP!

what are the problems when running withthe AFM unplugged... or what are the benifits... (ie fuel comsumption... increased power... or decreased... ect
  15. R

HELP!!!.. bad missfire: trouble pulling codes

all fixed the spark plug wire between the coil and the right distributor had snapped some how??? arched or something.. replacing the hole lot with new plugs and coil... any other suggestions. cheers
  16. R

Low Idle and Misfire for 6 months... Help Please!

Need help on this same issue.... feels like a contant missfire....... came on suddenly
  17. R

HELP HELP!!! the mechanic doesnt know what it could be. he hasnt pulled it apart yet.... he thinks it may be an injector.. because of the smell of fuel our the back end.... would a gone spark cause this same smell or do the injectors comonly go on these? and would a gone injector throw a...
  18. R

ive had trouble with a gear box leak when giving it a hard time. i need to get time to have a good look at. im hopeing that it is a just a spark plug. but will do the leads as well... any chance it could be the points with in the distributor.. or would that display a code to... and probably...